Texture in Water

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited July 31, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I actually got out for awhile...and seemed to be attracted to the texture in water.

Thanks for looking,
Eia

336546586_DxTJk-XL.jpg

336547320_Dx9TB-XL.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2008
    Eia wrote:
    I actually got out for awhile...and seemed to be attracted to the texture in water.

Thanks for looking,
    Eia

Hi there Eia, these are sharp and colourful.

The first shots colours are very beautiful, must have a been a lovely sunset/sunrise that day nod.gif

The water in the second shot is so clear you can hardly see where the water begins, and the shore line starts eek7.gif

Nice work Eia clap.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi there Eia, these are sharp and colourful.

The first shots colours are very beautiful, must have a been a lovely sunset/sunrise that day nod.gif

The water in the second shot is so clear you can hardly see where the water begins, and the shore line starts eek7.gif

Nice work Eia clap.gif .... Skippy :D

Thank you,
    Eia
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Anselina....

Welcome to our forum. In this case, it would be more appropriate if you would start your own thread. This thread belongs to Eia and should be reserved for comments about her work. I would love to see your work when you make your own postings .
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Anselina....

Welcome to our forum. In this case, it would be more appropriate if you would start your own thread. This thread belongs to Eia and should be reserved for comments about her work. I would love to see your work when you make your own postings .

THere must have been a mixup...I would like to see her work too! headscratch.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Beautiful ! loved the 1st one a lot
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • p27rpyp27rpy Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2008
    ive always been interested in water as well. very dynamic, and can make for great images!

i like the 1st one a lot