bundle deals on downloads

picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited March 19, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi

i shoot mostly motocross and would like to offer bundle deals to customers, such as all photos of one rider for one day for say £20 rather than them having to buy say 4 pictures for £5 each when they could have say all 10 for the same price as this will increase my sales, i get asked by groups of riders to do this and this way 4 or 5 at a time will all go for the bundle deal..

is there away i can do this by maybe setting up a personal album for them with just there pictures in there and a way for them to buy all pictures in there album for a set price ?

or is there another way to do this ?

thanks

Comments

• grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2013
    Hi

i shoot mostly motocross and would like to offer bundle deals to customers, such as all photos of one rider for one day for say £20 rather than them having to buy say 4 pictures for £5 each when they could have say all 10 for the same price as this will increase my sales, i get asked by groups of riders to do this and this way 4 or 5 at a time will all go for the bundle deal..

is there away i can do this by maybe setting up a personal album for them with just there pictures in there and a way for them to buy all pictures in there album for a set price ?

or is there another way to do this ?

thanks

We have a way to set a print prices for a gallery. It's for downloads only, however.

If your account is at the business level, you could offer customers coupons that would bring down the usual price of a print order. Coupons can be set so that they're applicable to one gallery only.

Hope this helps.

-Robin
    Support Hero
  • picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2013
    i have a smugmug pro account the $20 a month one ? its for download only i want to do it not prints.

i would like to set up a private gallery for a client with say 15 pictures in it, then agree they pay say £20 to me then i unlock all restrictions from there gallery so they then just right click to save there pictures direct to there computer.

it would work if i could price just one picture in the gallery at £15 that they could buy and download then i would unlock the rest for them if you get what i mean..

cheers
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2013
    The best way to do this would really to offer the whole gallery as a download. That way your customer would pay once, a price that you set and then could download the whole gallery in one go. Gallery download products can be added in the pricelist screen like any other products as well. Read more on downloads here.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2013
    The best way to do this would really to offer the whole gallery as a download. That way your customer would pay once, a price that you set and then could download the whole gallery in one go. Gallery download products can be added in the pricelist screen like any other products as well. Read more on downloads here.

yes that would be ideal, how ever i need to be able to set this option on only selected gallerys, i dont know if this is possible on my $20 a month pro plan ?

thanks for helping thumb.gif
  • mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2013
    yes that would be ideal, how ever i need to be able to set this option on only selected gallerys, i dont know if this is possible on my $20 a month pro plan ?

thanks for helping thumb.gif

You are correct. To have only select galleries inherit this pricelist, you will need to have the Business level subscription.

Michael