untitled July 10 2010

PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
edited July 13, 2010 in Street and Documentary
932818653_Wz5YZ-L.jpg
The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator
    edited July 13, 2010
    This is really appealing, but I find the light a little problematic. I wish that the faces were brighter and the arms darker. ne_nau.gif
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2010
    I didn't want to screw around with the lighting too much since this is how the night lighting at the vendor's booth was Sat. night. It was the way the light reflected up on the girls' faces that drew me to the scene. I tried lightening the faces but the mood is lost, at least for me.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer

patti hinton photography
  • Wil DavisWil Davis Registered Users Posts: 1,692 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2010
    I find the subdued lighting adds to the atmosphere…

…on first glance I thought that they were all crowding around a mixing desk eek7.gif (sound on the brain I suppose!!!)

Do you have the colour version???

- Wil
    "…………………" - Marcel Marceau
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2010
    Here it is Wil. I like the warmth of the colour version but posted the B&W because the light was more evident.

[IMG][/img]Jewelrycolourversion-1.jpg

patti hinton photography