Options

Image accepted into Juried show: Wichita Arts Council

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited October 11, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
I had an image accepted for the Annual Wichita Arts Council juried art show Oct 23 thru Nov 25....here is the image.

p2106668816-2.jpg
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2013
    Congrats! wish i could come to see it hanging in show
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    TravelTravel Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2013
    The water mark is very distacting. Image is very small.
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2013

Thanx Awais ... I will post a pic of it on the wall at City Arts...

Travel wrote: »
    The water mark is very distacting. Image is very small.

I only post watermarked images sorry.....image is too small ok here is a larger one, of course the watermark is larger also ne_nau.gifne_nau.gif

p2106668816-4.jpg
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2013

I agree, congrats!
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2013
    Juano wrote: »
    I agree, congrats!

Thank you Juano.....You're not but a small road trip away.... rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

• Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2013
    Congrats on the art show. Very cool effect on this one. I can see why it was chosen. May I ask how you did it?

Sherry P.
  • Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,799 moderator
    edited October 7, 2013
    Congratulations, Art. clap.gif

Between Fractalius and Genuine Fractals you have "fractal" technology pretty well locked up. mwink.gif
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2013
    slpollett wrote: »
    Congrats on the art show. Very cool effect on this one. I can see why it was chosen. May I ask how you did it?

Sherry P.

Thank You Sherry P.

Ziggy53 answered your question......it is a PShop plugin called Factalius and it is a mtter of seaching thru their presets, then adjusting the sliders to get what you want from your vision....
    ziggy53 wrote: »
    Congratulations, Art. clap.gif

Between Fractalius and Genuine Fractals you have "fractal" technology pretty well locked up. mwink.gif

Thank You Ziggy53.....I have other actual fractals i have worked on but for got to save the softwares name as I was using trials of many of the Fractal softwares, which was tough as I never studied Chaos theories... but they are fun to dabble into.

• Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2013
    Congrats, Art! I am pleased for you and I like the image. Well done!
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Options
    edited October 11, 2013
    Thank You Lauren. Greatly Appreciate it.