Paris, last night...

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited November 20, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
cz_2014_0040-27-XL.jpg

Hastily edited on picasa while on travel, but felt a need to share.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2015
    Gorgeous! Stunning! Unique! Timely! People usually center it, you didn't. I like the hint of red clouds in the background.......darkness too!
  • ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2015
    An historic capture. A nation shining through the dark!
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2015
    Thanks guys. The mood here is strange, people are shocked and yet, even despite the raids yesterday morning, they are going about their business. Restaurants and cafes are open and people are sitting in terraces, stores are open too. In general there is a sense of refusing to surrender to terror. Life goes on.
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2015
    Good capture Juano & nice words

It's good to hear the Parisians are getting life together.

Good news today, they identified the body of the ringleader of the activity; but it ain't over by a long shot
    Rags
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2015
    torags wrote: »
    Good capture Juano & nice words

It's good to hear the Parisians are getting life together.

Good news today, they identified the body of the ringleader of the activity; but it ain't over by a long shot

Thanks Rags.

In a way, I was happy to be a part of the aftermath and add my grain of sand on getting back to normality.
    The organization I was working with refused to cancel our meeting and we worked normal days.