Aerial shot of Richmond, VA

creativedogmediacreativedogmedia Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited November 21, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
Here is one of my favorite shots so far of Richmond, VA

http://www.creativedogmedia.com/Richmond/i-R4txvGj/A

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2015
    Drone? Nicely done. I like the light.....I love the bridge with train on other shots.....you might want to post them here as not everyone is fan of clicking on links. Cheers.
  • creativedogmediacreativedogmedia Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited November 20, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Drone? Nicely done. I like the light.....I love the bridge with train on other shots.....you might want to post them here as not everyone is fan of clicking on links. Cheers.

Thanks! I tried putting the link in using the picture icon but it wouldn't show up. What other option is there?
  • GattoGatto Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2015
    I am no expert but I use the link from flickr, or even better open an account here and use that link
  • ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2015
    Very photogenic city! I went to school there.
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2015
    Thanks! I tried putting the link in using the picture icon but it wouldn't show up. What other option is there?
    Hope you don't mind... I was able to link the picture from your gallery using the share botton on the bottom right when the picture is displayed - choose a size in the "photo" tab dialog box - hover and right-click COPY the link - then PASTE the link into the dialog back here using the picture icon in toolbar. Nice work btw!

DJI_0397-XL.jpg
    Eric ~ Smugmug