Leanne and Scott's Wedding - UK

Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
edited November 16, 2012 in Weddings
Hope everyone is doing well!

This wedding is from a few months ago but I've been crazy busy so not managed to put anything online recently.

Always happy to hear thoughts and ideas if they are constructive.

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0005.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0006.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0016.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0017.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0018.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0024.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0025.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0026.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0027.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0028.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0030.jpg

Devon-Wedding-Photography-Lavender-House-Hotel-0032.jpg

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

Comments

• QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2012
    pretty solid stuff. I do see a gree cast in most of your outside shots which you can probaly correct.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2012
    This is some of your best work, IMO.

Question for you: the style in these is very much what I associate with "American" wedding style in posing, lighting, and even the bride's fashion and location (to the point that if I didn't know you were British and in England I'd have thought these were taken in the US) - is that "look" starting to take hold in the UK now? Just curious :)
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2012
  • Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2012
    Qarik wrote: »
    pretty solid stuff. I do see a gree cast in most of your outside shots which you can probaly correct.

Thanks, for some reason I really struggled to get some of the skin tones right with this wedding...... I will go back and try again with some.

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2012
    divamum wrote: »
    This is some of your best work, IMO.

Question for you: the style in these is very much what I associate with "American" wedding style in posing, lighting, and even the bride's fashion and location (to the point that if I didn't know you were British and in England I'd have thought these were taken in the US) - is that "look" starting to take hold in the UK now? Just curious :)

I guess from my side I look at a lot of US work and subscribe to Kelby Training so that might have something to do with it, but I'm not the only one over here with a similar style so think things are changing.
    FlyNavy wrote: »
    Nice work.