946969312_M6WjL-XL-1.jpg

946969541_e9Gse-XL.jpg

946969676_tywqE-XL.jpg

946969766_JjAEF-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2010
    Very nice series. I love #2 and #4 is a neat capture.

Virginia

Email
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    #4 and it has nothing to do with the notable in the scene :D
  • Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    bfjr wrote: »
    the notable in the scene :D

You know, I saw the notable and thought how much the man in the bg looks like - well, you know. mwink.gif

Then I said to myself "naw, it can't be him." Should have remembered where the picture was taken. rolleyes1.gif

Virginia

Email
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2010
    rainbow wrote: »

Nice series - and having been in the same place at the same time, I can say that without hesitation. mwink.gif
    Which is to say 'Rainbow' responded to my 'anyone in San Francisco want to come out and play' posting Saturday morning, and he gave me a view of the city I've never had before. The experience was a real joy, and reminds me once again what a miracle the internet really is in the way it connects people who not only would never meet without out, but would not even have the slightest idea that each other existed. Thank you Rainbow! Thank you Dgrin! And, of course, Thank you Al Gore! rolleyes1.gif

I know - so where are my photos from the same time and place. Well, they'll be coming eventually. But when I finished up my work in San Francisco and my delightful afternoon with Rainbow, I flew to LA where I've been staying with my oldest son, his wife, and my new granddaughter - and first grandchild - Zoey Frances Colen. Needless to say, I have been shooting like a maniac, and somehow those images have taken precedent. In fact, I will be posting three shortly.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2010
    bfjr wrote: »
    #4 and it has nothing to do with the notable in the scene :D

He's only a Mao imitator, anyway...headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited August 3, 2010
    Flyinggina wrote: »
    Very nice series. I love #2 and #4 is a neat capture.

Virginia

Thanks, Virginia!
  • Options
    edited August 3, 2010
    bdcolen wrote: »
    Nice series - and having been in the same place at the same time, I can say that without hesitation. mwink.gif
    Which is to say 'Rainbow' responded to my 'anyone in San Francisco want to come out and play' posting Saturday morning, and he gave me a view of the city I've never had before. The experience was a real joy, and reminds me once again what a miracle the internet really is in the way it connects people who not only would never meet without out, but would not even have the slightest idea that each other existed. Thank you Rainbow! Thank you Dgrin! And, of course, Thank you Al Gore! rolleyes1.gif

And was I glad I had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with B. D. We ate well, had a chance to develop a friendship, and had plenty of photo opportunities on a beautiful day in the city! Thank you, B. D.!