Panasonic Lumix TS1 Submersible Underwater Camera

jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
edited September 17, 2011 in The Other Guys
$145 shipped to the US. Will split charges for international shipping. I paid $400 new.

Great camera, good condition, in proper working order. Lens is in mint condition, no scratches. LCD has some minor scratches from normal use. The camera is waterproof to 10 feet or 3 meters, and shock proof to a 5 foot or 1.5 meter drop. My son "tested" this once, therefore there are a few very minor nicks on the camera that you have to look for. Perfect for the beach, pool, waterpark, boat, or anywhere you would not want to bring a typical camera. The camera can record HD video in either AVCHD or the more typical MOV format.

Included: camera, battery, battery charger, wrist strap, manuals, software, original box, Panasonic cables. ALSO included is the Panasonic A/V cable (red, white, yellow RCA plugs) for connecting the camera directly to a TV. I forgot to put that in the picture. This and the Panasonic USB cable are important because the camera end of the cables is not typical. Alternatively, if you have an SD card reader and a Mini-HDMI cable you don't need these, but I'm including them. I'd recommend getting a Mini-HDMI cable for viewing on an HDTV. The RCA plugs do not do HD.

Here is a shot I took with the camera on vacation in Jamaica:

dory_1280.jpg

Here are pics of the camera:

ts1_1.JPG

ts1_2.JPG

ts1_3.JPG

Here is a good review of the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/Q209waterproofgroup/

One little thing that has happened since day one is that after several minutes of underwater shooting, the lens develops some fog behind the outer glass cover. Again, it has been like this since I got the camera, and it has not affected operation. Let it sit in the sun for a few minutes and it goes away.

jack @ jmphotocraft dot com will be faster than a PM. Thanks!
-Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.