Chillin'

sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
edited May 22, 2010 in Street and Documentary
A lady taking a break from work @ Kensington market, Toronto.

4560646609_fd61817bc0_b.jpg

Comments

• gorallygorally Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited May 22, 2010
    Sammy, I think this is the best angle you can shot this without getting into trouble :-). The composition is not the best but I can imagine you were doing the shot and run so that is considered pretty good. The background obviously distract a bit but not serious enough to blend in with the object. Next time go right at the face and see what will happen :D. Thanks for posting.
    Ed
  • sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2010
    gorally wrote: »
    Sammy, I think this is the best angle you can shot this without getting into trouble :-). The composition is not the best but I can imagine you were doing the shot and run so that is considered pretty good. The background obviously distract a bit but not serious enough to blend in with the object. Next time go right at the face and see what will happen :D. Thanks for posting.
    Laughing.gif, you guessed exactly what happened! I squat down about 3 metres away and clicked ;) Yes, a better angle could have been had, but the picture would have tanked if she smiled or frowned. I'll try your suggestion next time, but please have the band-aid ready :D -- Sammy.
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2010
    Nice Boots :D
  • sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2010
    bfjr wrote: »
    Nice Boots :D
    15524779-Ti.gif