Messin'

rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
edited May 28, 2010 in Street and Documentary
880551443_KyRwE-XL.jpg

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator
    edited May 27, 2010
    Fun shot, rainbow. I love the way the trees on the left came out and how the people tower over their tops. I'm ambivalent about the feet and paws at the lower right--they add to the fun a bit but also give the trick away too easily. I think I would either crop them out and go for simply perplexing or keep them but not flip the image.
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2010
    Yeah! Puddle shots can be fun! thumb.gif. Like this one! clap.gif

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    Fun shot, rainbow. I love the way the trees on the left came out and how the people tower over their tops. I'm ambivalent about the feet and paws at the lower right--they add to the fun a bit but also give the trick away too easily. I think I would either crop them out and go for simply perplexing or keep them but not flip the image.

I experimented with all three and went for the posted version. Perhaps that was the worst combo...

Second choice was not flipping the image:
    882280162_e2Z5k-L.jpg

Thanks. And it was some of your previous images that gave me the idea for this...mwink.gif
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2010
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    Yeah! Puddle shots can be fun! thumb.gif. Like this one! clap.gif

Don

It really was messin' with my own mind as I tried to view it as just an upside down shot and my brain would not readily cooperate. Thanks!