One more wave

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
edited February 5, 2016 in Other Cool Shots
Untitled-1-X2.jpg

I'm posting this one because I think it has a different feel to the others. In any case this experiment became a small series, nine pics in all and if you're interested you can see the here.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2016
    White on white getting lost for me Cristobal.....lovely idea though!
  • sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,829 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2016
    Oh, Taz, I actually like the subtlety of the look. Cristóbal, I looked at the series and find that my favorites are 1, 6, 7 & 8, i.e. the ones that are primarily in blue or green hues. No. 7 is perhaps my favorite - I love the way it captures the translucency of the water.

Cheers, Sara
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,234 moderator
    edited February 5, 2016
    I like this one, and my favorite from your initial set is the first image.

I like the subtlety in the colors, very nice.

--- Denise
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2016
    Taz, thanks for your comment. I am looking at this on my work monitor and it is brighter than at home and looks overblown.

Sara and Denise thanks for looking and I'm glad that you liked the subtle coloring on this one.
    edited February 5, 2016
    Cristobal, I am looking at it from my home monitor....very expensive one....;o)
    It doesn't hit me like the last thread...which was joyous from first glance...
    Too bright for me....and not enough definition so I have to try and figure out what it is....
    Cheers!
  • mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2016
    Cristóbal, I also like the set very much. I like this image and several others in the wide landscape format (#4 previous set) for the apparent horizon line. In this one with the subtle colors, the entire matte above the horizon becomes the sky and the ocean appears to go on for miles.
    edited February 5, 2016
    I don't see a set....I see one picture....
    Either way...ladies love it....so you are ahead in most important demographic!:Dwings.gifthumb
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2016
    Thanks Taz, it is OK if you don't like it! :D:D

There is a link to the series on under the photo.