• Gear
  • Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Gear Flea Market For Hire FH: Second Shooter in Wilmington/Jacksonville, NC area

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Nov-03-2011, 11:44 AM
sjconst is offline sjconst OP
Big grins
Second Shooter in Wilmington/Jacksonville, NC area
Hello all,

I am starting off in the photography world and am looking for second shooting opportunities to help me learn and build my experience. I have a good grasp of the basics (aka I can shoot in manual), have a mark ii and 85mm f/1.8 but would be willing to rent any necessary equipment. I am a hard worker and a generally fun person and would love to get some experience shooting weddings. I live in Jacksonville, NC but would travel a reasonable distance. Will work/intern for free, any compensation about that is of course appreciated Thanks for looking!

I have some stuff up at www.stephanielakephotography.com
Old Dec-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Kemikal is offline Kemikal
Beginner grinner
Stephanie, you're a VERY talented photographer, and if you ever decide to travel as far west as the Triad (or if I get a gig closer to the coast), I'd certainly pay you to help.

Nice photography!
Old Dec-19-2011, 04:36 PM
joyaphotodesign is offline joyaphotodesign
Beginner grinner
Stephanie, I like your work and if you were in the LA area I would definitely invite you to be my second shooter for my upcoming wedding! Best wishes.

William A. Joya
Www.JOYAndLOVEphotography.com
Old Feb-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Ed911 is offline Ed911
Major grins
Yep...talented for sure...very nice images.

Ed
Old Mar-07-2012, 09:09 AM
ChadWinsteadPhotography is offline ChadWinsteadPhotography
Beginner grinner
Hey Stephanie, I'm from Emerald Isle, NC not too far from ya. Good stuff

www.ChadWinsteadPhotography.com
Old May-12-2012, 05:32 AM
sjconst is offline sjconst OP
Big grins
Thank you so much for the encouragement all!
Tell The World!