JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Great!!

Thanks!
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2015
    Grabs my attention! At first I thought "B&W here!" but I think the squares stand out better this way.
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2015
    I love abstracts and this is a good one. If this were mine, I'd zap out the two small yellow spots in the lower right of the image. Once I spied them, they dominated my attention. But then, of course, I may be falling for a geriatric malady.

See you buddy,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2015
    Good one Cristóbal clap.gif
    I love this type of subject... the reflections look like some ancient form of hieroglyph... thumb.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2015
    I love abstracts and this is a good one. If this were mine, I'd zap out the two small yellow spots in the lower right of the image. Once I spied them, they dominated my attention. But then, of course, I may be falling for a geriatric malady.

See you buddy,

Tom
    Thanks Tom!
    I saw the yellow spots after I posted the shot. I'm not sure, while cloning them would give a cleaner abstract, leaving them in gives the viewer something to discover... headscratch.gifdunno