upload test

SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
edited November 5, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
Ok

What gives???

I can't post an image using the new SmugMug uploader???

All, I can post is a link????

Yesterday it worked???

Now I can't even delete the post????

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator
    edited November 4, 2015
    Do you mean posting an image here on Dgrin? If so, it still works much as it has in the past.

Click on the share button
    Click on size and select the size you want to post. Do not check the HTML box.
    The link will then appear in the text box, already selected for copying.
    Hit ctrl-C on Windows or Cmd-C on Mac to copy the text
    Then in Dgrin, use the icon for including an image (yellow mountain with UFO or something) and paste the link into the popup box.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2015
    Richard wrote: »
    Do you mean posting an image here on Dgrin? If so, it still works much as it has in the past.

Click on the share button
    Click on size and select the size you want to post. Do not check the HTML box.
    The link will then appear in the text box, already selected for copying.
    Hit ctrl-C on Windows or Cmd-C on Mac to copy the text
    Then in Dgrin, use the icon for including an image (yellow mountain with UFO or something) and paste the link into the popup box.

Thanks, I got it all explained to me in another post. Just wish I could have deleted this post when I saw all going down hill. :cry

Sam
  • ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2015
    Sam wrote: »
    Thanks, I got it all explained to me in another post. Just wish I could have deleted this post when I saw all going down hill. :cry

Sam

I've had that feeling recently! rolleyes1.gifrofl
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53