Options

Grateful for this group in 2015

CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
edited January 2, 2016 in Other Cool Shots
Just want to say how grateful I am for this group and the entire Dgrin community. Your images and conversation inspire me, and as we close out 2015, I say Thank You! --Carter

i-g2VWX7f-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2015
    We are all glad you joined to enrich and expand the conversation. Happy 2016!

Great pic by the way....
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2015
    Your post processing effects are inspiring me.....assuming there was something done to it....not knowing how to do it and never done one before, this is certainly giving me impetus to try.....Cheers Carter!
  • Options
    moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,417 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2015
    Thank you for sharing with us as well, Carter! Happy New Year!
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2016
    Likewise Carter...your pictures, thoughts and comments and always inspirational!
    As to this picture...I'm hoping to stay between the lines in 2016! wings.gif

Take care,

Wayne
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2016
    Juano wrote: »
    We are all glad you joined to enrich and expand the conversation. Happy 2016!

Great pic by the way....
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Your post processing effects are inspiring me.....assuming there was something done to it....not knowing how to do it and never done one before, this is certainly giving me impetus to try.....Cheers Carter!
    moose135 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing with us as well, Carter! Happy New Year!
    Likewise Carter...your pictures, thoughts and comments and always inspirational!
    As to this picture...I'm hoping to stay between the lines in 2016! wings.gif

Take care,

Wayne

Thanks! The best to you all in 2016! --Carter
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited January 2, 2016
    CCoop wrote: »
    Just want to say how grateful I am for this group and the entire Dgrin community. Your images and conversation inspire me, and as we close out 2015, I say Thank You! --Carter

]

Happy new year!