Oslo and Arrow template issues

black pearlblack pearl Registered Users Posts: 8 Big grins
edited December 17, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Tweaking templates. Why do the templates Oslo and Arrow appear differently on the example that when run? Like the looks of Arrow specifically, when I select it the vertical menu Banner goes right almost to where 1/3 (several inches) of the image would be marked. Looks terrible. However, the example shown on the customize page looks like about a 3/4" space from the right margin which looks great....

How to fix?

Comments

• bobbyherobobbyhero Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2014
    You'd need to post screenshots showing the specific issues you're referring to. This is most likely related to how it's displayed in your browser, or some other display issue.
  • JtringJtring Registered Users Posts: 673 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2014
    The Arrow theme comes up with a fixed screen width, rather than "stretchy". It looks to me like you have a wide screen monitor. With that, Arrow puts everything centered in moderately narrow band in middle with awkwardly large margins on the sides. So how to fix? Open up customize and select HomePage over at the right. The select the Layout tab. The first entry is that tab will let you change from fixed width to strechy. You may also want to play with some of the other margins. Then do the same thing with the Entire Site back on the customize page. Hope this helps. (Just for reference, I'm just another SM user, not one of the Heros.)
    Jim Ringland . . . . . jtringl.smugmug.com