Options

Photo Association: 10k posts!

schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
edited March 24, 2009 in The Big Picture
Huzzah! Our Dgrin Photo Association game has twisted, turned, and tangented over almost 4 years and -- today -- 10,000 posts! Unbelievable, and it just proves that nothing beats a good game and an even good-er crew. :barb

We're giving away a free 8x12 (or smaller) print to everyone who played an entry in the game today, March 17th 2009. A little thanks from SmugMug! Way to go everyone and please shoot me a PM me when you want to collect your prize.

From all of us here, here's to another 10,000 great posts and even more great associations! :beer

Comments

• Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited March 18, 2009
    I had been playing the association game strongly for a couple weeks as I too was watching that 10000 mark and was hoping to get it just for the bragging rights! I posted 9999 and didn't think it was allowed to double post so was disappointed I couldn't post another one to make the 10000!

Now I find out that I was about 45 minutes off of recieving a prize?? Unless you are counting it as being pacific time or eastern time..then I would have been right in there huh?

I couldn't get in there anymore yesterday as my work duties called too much for me to play. So I miss out again!

But I will say congrates to those who hit the prize!! Way to go dgrinners!!thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2009
    JAG wrote:

Now I find out that I was about 45 minutes off of recieving a prize?? Unless you are counting it as being pacific time or eastern time..then I would have been right in there huh?

I couldn't get in there anymore yesterday as my work duties called too much for me to play. So I miss out again!

We're not nitpickers. Drop me a PM!
  • Options
    SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2009
    Sheesh...I missed one day....1 lousy day...heheh..figures
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Options
    marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    Hey, not only did I not miss, I also posted #10000. Before I'll PM Schmoo, I'll turn up load "Photograph" by Nathalie Merchant and Michael Stipe.
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    marlof wrote:
    Hey, not only did I not miss, I also posted #10000. Before I'll PM Schmoo, I'll turn up load "Photograph" by Nathalie Merchant and Michael Stipe.
    I posted 10,001, so need to PM Schmoo, too! thumb.gif

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook