Options

Signed up with NYIP

SimpsonBrothersSimpsonBrothers Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited January 18, 2011 in The Big Picture
Anybody else be through it?

I'm trying to get my SOOC shots better so I can spend less time processing, this is the best way I could think of. :D

Comments

• Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited January 15, 2011
    based on your site doesn't look like you need too much instruction thumb.gif

if you type NYIP into our search tool you'll find at least 12 threads on the subject with lots of feedback deal.gif

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2011
    Since my area had no real academic photo classes, beyond a few High School classes, several of the successful pros are NYIP graduates.....then they furthered their education with Brooks and other fine schools to finish off bachelors and Master Degrees in Photography.NYIP from investigating is a very fine school for those that cannot for what ever reason go to a full time photography school for instruction.....they are the oldest distance learning photography school in the Nation........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Ken KKen K Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited January 18, 2011
    Anybody else be through it?

I'm trying to get my SOOC shots better so I can spend less time processing, this is the best way I could think of. :D

What's the cost? I spent 10 minutes ion their site and could not find it.

Thanks
    Ken
    Ken Kovak
    KenK Photography - Lehigh Valley, PA
    http://kenkphotography.smugmug.com
  • Options
    SimpsonBrothersSimpsonBrothers Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2011