• Gear
  • Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Wide Angle Location, Location, Location! Planning a week's vacation to Costa Rica - any advice?

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Feb-02-2012, 08:27 AM
radhak is offline radhak OP
Big grins
Planning a week's vacation to Costa Rica - any advice?
Want to visit Costa Rica for a week in mid-March if possible.

After seeing so many pictures and albums from folks' visits there, I am sure you might have some inputs for me about visiting there : budget accommodations, getting around, better places to go, etc.

Of course, photography being my prime focus (not so with the family, but then...)
Old Feb-13-2012, 07:46 PM
timarindo is offline timarindo
timarindo
Timarindo@yahoo.com Send me a e-mail I have spent alot of time down there and would be more than happy to guide you in the right direction
Tell The World!