Options

Public Beta: Lightroom plugin 1.0.4.x

devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
edited June 21, 2012 in SmugMug Support
Note: This version has been released, links to the betas have been removed, but the info is available for reference.

G'day,

This plugin is currently in the internal queue for testing, but since users often find unique cornercases that QA doesn't, I decided to open it up to a public beta.

Changes in 1.0.4.7
  • Fixed "Unknown key: 'locationisPrivate'" error. This feature is not available until releases after LR4.1 RC2

Changes in 1.0.4.6
  • Fixed keywording issue for single keywords that have multiple words
  • Fixed issue with geocoding not being removed from previously published photos
  • Added a dialog to indicate that you're up-to-date if no updates are available
  • Minor video syncing enhancements

Changes in 1.0.4.5
  • Improve handling of timed out video uploads
  • Enable syncing of videos using the 'Sync Photos' feature

Changes in 1.0.4.4
  • Support 'Remove Location Info' setting (see the Metadata section of the Publish Manager)
Changes in 1.0.4.3
  • Added 'File Only' option when republishing (see the Republishing section of the Publish Manager)
  • Support for Upload Key in gallery settings
  • Don't export map locations set as Private (requires releases later than LR4.1 RC2)
Changes in 1.0.4.2
  • Added the ability to sync hierarchy and photos from a category or subcategory (right-click the item and select 'Edit Category...')
  • Expose metadata triggers to users to allow customisation of when a photo get marked for republishing (see the Republishing section of the Publish Manager)
  • Allow users to either republish both the 'File and Metadata' or 'Metadata Only' when republishing (see the Republishing section of the Publish Manager)
  • Hold all the Conflict Resolution over to the end of the image syncing process

As a result of syncing and republishing changes, there have been a number of changes in general to syncing and uploading and this is where I would expect there to be problems if there are any.

As a safeguard, please back up your catalog.

Please report any issues, requests or feedback in this thread only.

Thanks,

David
David Parry
SmugMug API Developer
My Photos

Comments

• Options
    pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2012
    What I run into is that I edit captions and keywords in smugmug and occasionally republish a picture from lightroom. The metadata (which contains no caption or keywords) overwrites what I did in smugmug, blanking out the captions/keywords. Since there's no way to grab the captions and keywords from smugmug into lightroom, is there a way to republish JUST a photo without overwriting the metadata?

Dave
  • Options
    edited May 3, 2012
    pilotdave wrote: »
    What I run into is that I edit captions and keywords in smugmug and occasionally republish a picture from lightroom. The metadata (which contains no caption or keywords) overwrites what I did in smugmug, blanking out the captions/keywords. Since there's no way to grab the captions and keywords from smugmug into lightroom, is there a way to republish JUST a photo without overwriting the metadata?

Dave

yes, that should be doable....so a 'File Only' option ?
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    edited May 3, 2012
    devbobo wrote: »
    yes, that should be doable....so a 'File Only' option ?

i've added this for the next release, i'll wait a few days to see if anything else pops up before I push a new version.
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2012
    i've added this for the next release, i'll wait a few days to see if anything else pops up before I push a new version.

Wow perfect! Thanks!

Dave
  • Options
    edited May 6, 2012
    bump for new version
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    clawdeeyuhclawdeeyuh Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited May 9, 2012
    G'day,

This plugin is currently in the internal queue for testing, but since users often find unique cornercases that QA doesn't, I decided to open it up to a public beta.

Changes in 1.0.4.3
    • Support 'Remove Location Info' setting (see the Metadata section of the Publish Manager)
    Changes in 1.0.4.3
    • Added 'File Only' option when republishing (see the Republishing section of the Publish Manager)
    • Support for Upload Key in gallery settings
    • Don't export map locations set as Private (requires LR4.1)
    Changes in 1.0.4.2
    • Added the ability to sync hierarchy and photos from a category or subcategory (right-click the item and select 'Edit Category...')
    • Expose metadata triggers to users to allow customisation of when a photo get marked for republishing (see the Republishing section of the Publish Manager)
    • Allow users to either republish both the 'File and Metadata' or 'Metadata Only' when republishing (see the Republishing section of the Publish Manager)
    • Hold all the Conflict Resolution over to the end of the image syncing process

As a result of syncing and republishing changes, there have been a number of changes in general to syncing and uploading and this is where I would expect there to be problems if there are any.

As a safeguard, please back up your catalog.

Please report any issues, requests or feedback in this thread only.

Thanks,

David

This is not a new issue or an issue exclusive to this Beta but thought I'd bring it up here in case anyone has encountered it with this version too and has found a fix.
    Anytime I enable the plugin (which is every time I launch LR4 or it prepares to export to Smugmug) I get a dialogue saying
    "Processing Updated Publishing Criteria for com.smugmug.lightroom.publish" and the status bar keeps loading up then starting back at 0 over and over again. It has taken sometimes upwards of 10 minutes for it to finish doing what it's doing.

Any ideas?
    c.
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2012
    clawdeeyuh wrote: »
    This is not a new issue or an issue exclusive to this Beta but thought I'd bring it up here in case anyone has encountered it with this version too and has found a fix.
    Anytime I enable the plugin (which is every time I launch LR4 or it prepares to export to Smugmug) I get a dialogue saying
    "Processing Updated Publishing Criteria for com.smugmug.lightroom.publish" and the status bar keeps loading up then starting back at 0 over and over again. It has taken sometimes upwards of 10 minutes for it to finish doing what it's doing.

Any ideas?
    c.

yeah, this is actually a LR4 bug, it's been fixed for LR4.1 release. If you download LR4.1 RC2, I think you will find that the issue is resolved.
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    w3bbyw3bby Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited May 18, 2012
    Hi devbobo - could you please fix the Check Now for updates function? At least for me it does not work. It never reports any dialog, click it and nothing happens. Otherwise I find it too confusing to try and track where the latest release binaries are being hosted. Do I check SmugMug's blog? Dgrin? Your dropbox? It seems I've downloaded from each of these locations. A simple update mechanism would be incredibly helpful!
  • Options
    turnitup1turnitup1 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited May 19, 2012
    Duplicate photos
    Hi,

I am publishing to a gallery that was originally published to using SmugMug uploaders before using LR4. I recently synced the galleries so LR4 knows the photos are in SmugMug and am now adding photos to the gallery via LR4 with this plugin.

For some reason is believes it is finding hundreds of modified photos to republish that are not modified. The end result is the gallery now has hundreds of duplicate photos.

So.. perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Wrong settings? Also... any easy way to remove the duplicates I already uploaded?

Thanks ... Keith
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2012
    Keywords and Location seem to be unresponsive
    Hello David-

I think something is amiss with the plugin and how it handles items marked for republish, I am not sure if it is a new bug but I just discovered it this evening. The issues I found were that when reuploading photos the Keywords are not replaced and the Location information is not changed/removed. Yes, part of this follows on from the other discussion we had about keywording. So here is the scenario:

I have pictures I took and placed in the keyword/person identifier "Jeremy Rynders" and I also placed in some location information into various photos and was having issues with the keyword being listed as two words "Jeremy" "Rynders". Last time to fix the issue I had with "Matthew Ferguson" I had to delete the photos and reupload them - which resulted in new IDs breaking all sorts of links.

To try and fix it I installed the 1.0.4.4 into my Lightroom 4.0 Release version 64 Bit on my Mac running Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50b). It indicated that it would load just EXIF info. I tried that and marking images for republishing then republishing to try to address the issue with "Jeremy Rynders" being split into two words. However it did not address the issue. I understand that there will be some reindexing so not to follow photos.bradfordbenn.com/keyword to test the results but actually look at the image itself to see what the keywords are. Instead I went to one of the pictures I republished and checked to see what the keywords were there. They were still two separate keywords.

I also noticed that the Private location function did not work as I have started GeoTagging now that I can do it after the fact easily using LR. I noticed that the Private radius I had set around my house was not being honored when I was using the release version. I noticed on the 1.0.4.4 release note thread it indicated that I would need to wait for LR4.1 release so I understand that is an Adobe issue. However when I went in to the SmugMug plugin and told it to remove location information in the Metadata section and also marked it to republish again. The same picture was used and the same result as the keywords, the location data stayed in there.

So what I want to do but the plugin does not seem to be successful at is replace the keywords and to remove the location information until the 4.1 release is out. Did I miss a step?

I have the republish options set as
    Republish File and Metadata
    Metadata Triggers All are selected
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    edited May 20, 2012
    Hello David-

I think something is amiss with the plugin and how it handles items marked for republish, I am not sure if it is a new bug but I just discovered it this evening. The issues I found were that when reuploading photos the Keywords are not replaced and the Location information is not changed/removed. Yes, part of this follows on from the other discussion we had about keywording. So here is the scenario:

I have pictures I took and placed in the keyword/person identifier "Jeremy Rynders" and I also placed in some location information into various photos and was having issues with the keyword being listed as two words "Jeremy" "Rynders". Last time to fix the issue I had with "Matthew Ferguson" I had to delete the photos and reupload them - which resulted in new IDs breaking all sorts of links.

To try and fix it I installed the 1.0.4.4 into my Lightroom 4.0 Release version 64 Bit on my Mac running Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50b). It indicated that it would load just EXIF info. I tried that and marking images for republishing then republishing to try to address the issue with "Jeremy Rynders" being split into two words. However it did not address the issue. I understand that there will be some reindexing so not to follow photos.bradfordbenn.com/keyword to test the results but actually look at the image itself to see what the keywords are. Instead I went to one of the pictures I republished and checked to see what the keywords were there. They were still two separate keywords.

I also noticed that the Private location function did not work as I have started GeoTagging now that I can do it after the fact easily using LR. I noticed that the Private radius I had set around my house was not being honored when I was using the release version. I noticed on the 1.0.4.4 release note thread it indicated that I would need to wait for LR4.1 release so I understand that is an Adobe issue. However when I went in to the SmugMug plugin and told it to remove location information in the Metadata section and also marked it to republish again. The same picture was used and the same result as the keywords, the location data stayed in there.

So what I want to do but the plugin does not seem to be successful at is replace the keywords and to remove the location information until the 4.1 release is out. Did I miss a step?

I have the republish options set as
    Republish File and Metadata
    Metadata Triggers All are selected

G'day Bradford,

Firstly, with geocoding, there appears to be an API issue with respect to removing geocoding that I need to follow up on. So having the 'Remove Location Info' set for the Publish Service or a location set to private (as long as you are using at least LR4.1 RC2) will work fine on new uploads just not replaces currently.

I'm aware of the keyword thing, which is the reason I replied to your facebook tag. It's on the list of stuff to address this week.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    edited May 20, 2012
    turnitup1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am publishing to a gallery that was originally published to using SmugMug uploaders before using LR4. I recently synced the galleries so LR4 knows the photos are in SmugMug and am now adding photos to the gallery via LR4 with this plugin.

For some reason is believes it is finding hundreds of modified photos to republish that are not modified. The end result is the gallery now has hundreds of duplicate photos.

So.. perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Wrong settings? Also... any easy way to remove the duplicates I already uploaded?

Thanks ... Keith

PM sent
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    edited May 20, 2012
    G'day Bradford,

Firstly, with geocoding, there appears to be an API issue with respect to removing geocoding that I need to follow up on. So having the 'Remove Location Info' set for the Publish Service or a location set to private (as long as you are using at least LR4.1 RC2) will work fine on new uploads just not replaces currently.

I'm aware of the keyword thing, which is the reason I replied to your facebook tag. It's on the list of stuff to address this week.

Cheers,

David

Howdy David

As usual you are ahead of things. I will wait for further updates. Lemme know if anything I can do.
    -=Bradford

• Options
    edited May 20, 2012
    bump for new version
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    BlkKnightBlkKnight Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited May 24, 2012
    Should 'Sync Photos' work on a Lightroom smart collection that has the same name as a SmugMug gallery? My scenario is as follows:

1. Moved to a new machine, started over with a new Lightroom catalog and imported all my pics.
    2. Installed the latest beta SmugMug LR plugin.
    3. Sync the hierarchy down. Galleries all show up as normal publish collections. Sync photos works great with a normal collection and marks all photos as already published...no more work to do.

- But I want a smart collection, not a normal collection...

4. Delete the normal collection (choose Leave at SmugMug).
    5. Create a new smart collection with the same name so I can give it the criteria I would like. Add the parameters back so it has selected the exact same set of photos that were previously in the normal collection.

I believe step 4 is where things go awry. When I deleted the normal collection that was created during the Sync Hierarchy step, I probably broke the link between that collection and the SmugMug gallery. When I recreate the smart collection with the same name in step 5, it mostly works correctly and will publish photos to the SmugMug gallery.

The problem is all photos in the smart collection show up as new photos to publish, meaning I have to upload the entire set again. I edited the smart collection settings and checked Sync Photos, but it didn't hook things back up properly.

Is there any way to Sync Hierarchy and replace a few of the normal collections with smart collections without breaking the link between them and their associated SmugMug galleries?

Thanks!
    -BK
  • Options
    edited May 24, 2012
    BlkKnight wrote: »
    Should 'Sync Photos' work on a Lightroom smart collection that has the same name as a SmugMug gallery? My scenario is as follows:

1. Moved to a new machine, started over with a new Lightroom catalog and imported all my pics.
    2. Installed the latest beta SmugMug LR plugin.
    3. Sync the hierarchy down. Galleries all show up as normal publish collections. Sync photos works great with a normal collection and marks all photos as already published...no more work to do.

- But I want a smart collection, not a normal collection...

4. Delete the normal collection (choose Leave at SmugMug).
    5. Create a new smart collection with the same name so I can give it the criteria I would like. Add the parameters back so it has selected the exact same set of photos that were previously in the normal collection.

I believe step 4 is where things go awry. When I deleted the normal collection that was created during the Sync Hierarchy step, I probably broke the link between that collection and the SmugMug gallery. When I recreate the smart collection with the same name in step 5, it mostly works correctly and will publish photos to the SmugMug gallery.

The problem is all photos in the smart collection show up as new photos to publish, meaning I have to upload the entire set again. I edited the smart collection settings and checked Sync Photos, but it didn't hook things back up properly.

Is there any way to Sync Hierarchy and replace a few of the normal collections with smart collections without breaking the link between them and their associated SmugMug galleries?

Thanks!
    -BK

PM sent for LR catalog
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    tscharftscharf Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited May 28, 2012
    Duplicate uploads
    This is driving me absolutely crazy. I'm uploading photos from my parents house and they have a semi-broken internet connection. Download speeds are OK at 1.5 mbps, but upload is really bad at on 0.020 mbps, and likely intermittent.

So I end up with duplicate uploads of almost every photo. Sometimes as many as 5 duplicates.

So not only does it take forever to upload a photo due to a slow connection, it also uploads them multiple time for the sole reason of torturing me and making me want to throw my computer out the window.

I understand that there are timeouts, but they are clearly not working in rational way. The photos did arrive OK, as shown successfully in the gallery, so this is something the uploader should be able to handle.

Also once the duplicates are in place, there is no way to remove them (???) without manually going in and deleting them one by one. Sync does not resolve this.

I have been uploading photos all day and still no joy.

Error handling needs to be more graceful.
  • Options
    edited May 28, 2012
    FYI: I am using LR4 RC2 on Win7 x64, and plugin v1.0.2.35
    tscharf wrote: »
    This is driving me absolutely crazy. I'm uploading photos from my parents house and they have a semi-broken internet connection. Download speeds are OK at 1.5 mbps, but upload is really bad at on 0.020 mbps, and likely intermittent.

So I end up with duplicate uploads of almost every photo. Sometimes as many as 5 duplicates.

So not only does it take forever to upload a photo due to a slow connection, it also uploads them multiple time for the sole reason of torturing me and making me want to throw my computer out the window.

I understand that there are timeouts, but they are clearly not working in rational way. The photos did arrive OK, as shown successfully in the gallery, so this is something the uploader should be able to handle.

Also once the duplicates are in place, there is no way to remove them (???) without manually going in and deleting them one by one. Sync does not resolve this.

I have been uploading photos all day and still no joy.

Error handling needs to be more graceful.
  • Options
    edited May 28, 2012
    FYI: I am using LR4 RC2 on Win7 x64, and plugin v1.0.2.35

Please try the latest beta version from the original post in this thread.
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2012
    Started using the new 4.8 plug-in. Not getting any duplicates yet, but actually haven't successfully uploaded one picture at all. Getting timeouts. I have turned on logging and will post here if I still cannot get anything. A couple questions:

1. Is there anyway to modify the timeouts? I have a couple enormous panorama's that might take forever to upload.

2. Under what conditions would it be appropriate to change the POST / PUT technique in the settings? What is the purpose of this setting.

I also noted that if I cancelled a republish task, that when I went back and tried to restart a new one, it would ignore the request (do nothing). I had to restart Lightroom to get it to work again. I also noted there is a new Lightroom 4.1 out today. Will try that as well. Still using 4.1 RC2 at the moment.
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2012
    Sample Debug log
    Here is a debug log. Looks like the timeout is 5 minutes? With 5 retries? The connection I am using is in a scandalous state (broadband at dial-up speeds!). I think these would work properly if they had longer timeouts.

Differentiation between a slow connection, and one that has stopped altogether (i.e. a dynamic timeout) would be the optimal solution. I recognize that HTTP may not make this easy.

I now have 10 copies each of the "timed-out" photos in my gallery. A huge waste of time and limited bandwidth.

A workaround is if I "sync photos" in the "edit gallery" menu option after the timeouts, the plug-in will discover the photos were actually transferred and move them to the published group. I then have to manually delete the duplicates. Color me unhappy.

Lightroom 4.1, plug-in 4.8, Win7 x64

05/30/2012 13:58:43 DEBUG SmugMugPlugin.getImages - start
    05/30/2012 13:58:43 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.callMethod - start
    05/30/2012 13:58:43 DEBUG Timestamp Offset: 0
    05/30/2012 13:58:43 DEBUG requesting URL: http://api.smugmug.com/services/api/json/1.3.0/?method=smugmug.images.get&oauth_signature=kNT4z2dHreRv0A9KlFhq2YEFoos%3D&oauth_signature_method=HMAC%2DSHA1&oauth_consumer_key=BTTwWm1mLRzh2kRdrrwGqKuwukywa76g&oauth_version=1%2E0&oauth_token=51ae286ad41a5c9e568792972548cbc6&AlbumID=23223336&Extras=Altitude%2CCaption%2CDuration%2CEXIFDateTime%2CEXIFDateTimeOriginal%2CEXIFModel%2CFileName%2CFormat%2CHeight%2CKeywords%2CLatitude%2CLongitude%2CMD5Sum%2COrigin%2CSize%2CSmallURL%2CStatus%2CType%2CURL%2CWidth&oauth_nonce=ea1b1d6abd103a9a7bad1497915ac5c5&oauth_timestamp=1338400723&AlbumKey=nNJcx3
    05/30/2012 13:58:43 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.callMethod - end
    05/30/2012 13:58:43 DEBUG SmugMugPlugin.getImages - end
    05/30/2012 13:58:51 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.callMethod - start
    05/30/2012 13:58:51 DEBUG requesting URL: http://api.smugmug.com/services/api/json/1.3.0/?method=smugmug.service.ping&APIKey=BTTwWm1mLRzh2kRdrrwGqKuwukywa76g
    05/30/2012 13:58:52 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.callMethod - end
    05/30/2012 13:58:52 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.uploadPhoto - start
    05/30/2012 14:03:53 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.uploadPhoto - start
    05/30/2012 14:08:53 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.uploadPhoto - start
    05/30/2012 14:13:54 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.uploadPhoto - start
    05/30/2012 14:18:55 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.callMethod - start
    05/30/2012 14:18:55 DEBUG requesting URL: http://api.smugmug.com/services/api/json/1.3.0/?method=smugmug.service.ping&APIKey=BTTwWm1mLRzh2kRdrrwGqKuwukywa76g
    05/30/2012 14:18:55 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.callMethod - end
    05/30/2012 14:18:55 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.uploadPhoto - start
    05/30/2012 14:23:56 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.uploadPhoto - start
    05/30/2012 14:28:57 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.uploadPhoto - start
    05/30/2012 14:33:58 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.uploadPhoto - start
    05/30/2012 14:38:58 DEBUG exportServiceProvider.processRenderedPhotos - end
    05/30/2012 14:39:07 DEBUG publishServiceProvider.getCommentsFromPublishedCollection - start
    05/30/2012 14:39:07 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.callMethod - start
    05/30/2012 14:39:07 DEBUG Timestamp Offset: 0
    05/30/2012 14:39:07 DEBUG requesting URL: http://api.smugmug.com/services/api/json/1.3.0/?method=smugmug.images.get&oauth_signature=icU2M7Tgp%2Bm5D3Do5afSPRw1aow%3D&oauth_signature_method=HMAC%2DSHA1&Extras=Comments&oauth_consumer_key=BTTwWm1mLRzh2kRdrrwGqKuwukywa76g&oauth_version=1%2E0&oauth_token=51ae286ad41a5c9e568792972548cbc6&AlbumID=23223336&oauth_nonce=44af6058ef173e8a7d90010977fa639d&oauth_timestamp=1338403147&AlbumKey=nNJcx3&Associative=true
    05/30/2012 14:39:08 DEBUG SmugMugAPI.callMethod - end
    05/30/2012 14:39:08 DEBUG publishServiceProvider.getCommentsFromPublishedCollection - end
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2012
    Here is a debug log. Looks like the timeout is 5 minutes? With 5 retries? The connection I am using is in a scandalous state (broadband at dial-up speeds!). I think these would work properly if they had longer timeouts.

Can you please give this version a try, I've doubled the timeout to 10 mins (not sure if I will leave it here). In LR3 timeouts didn't actually work properly on both Win and Mac...but Adobe may have resolved that issue.
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    sushantsharmasushantsharma Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited June 21, 2012
    Downloaded LR-4.1 and installed Smugmug-1.0.4.8 plugin. While playing with it, I noticed that any edits that I perform on the photos do not show up in the photos uploaded on Smugmug. Here is what I am doing

1. Edit the photo.
    2. Create a new test gallery on Smugmug from the lightroom.
    3. Drag the photo to the test gallery, and hit Publish.

The original Photo shows up on smugmug website without any edits. Am I missing anything here.

Thank for your help.

-Sushant
  • Options
    edited June 21, 2012
    That seems a little strange. I just tried it on my release version and it worked fine.
    -=Bradford

• Options
    sushantsharmasushantsharma Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited June 21, 2012
    That seems a little strange. I just tried it on my release version and it worked fine.

I know. I really want it to work. I do not like Aperture integration with Smugmug, and wanted to give LR a try.

Here is the gallery that shows the unedited image. I have added the LR screenshot in that gallery that shows the edited image inside LR.

http://sushant.smugmug.com/Other/Test-Gallery/23708545_b76cDr/1919656294_fzVJC4j