FS: Sony DSC F828 in Canada

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited December 11, 2005 in Flea Market
Well, I've decided I should do this. Poor baby is totally neglected - just sits around unloved and that is just not fair.

This should appeal to my fellow canucks - no worries about Canada Customs, about gst or about the excess amounts we have to pay for Sony products.

I have owned my 828 since January 2004. I bought it from Don's Camera in Edmonton. I have all original boxes, cords and paperwork. I have taken extremely good care of it, but it does have a small (pin tip sized) mark on the lens. I have never noticed this flaw affecting photographs in any way. The camera has just over 8000 actuations, and has seen little use since October 2004 when I bought the 20d. There are no other marks on the camera; it is otherwise in mint condition.
I have a 256 MB CF card and a 256 MB Memory Stick Pro (Magic Gate) that I will include.
I have a fabulous circular polarizor for it (bought it in Vegas and paid an arm and a leg but it is really good), that I will include.
My price for the above, is $850 cdn. Shipping Canada Post Regular and insurance included, within Canada.

I also have an Olympus 1.7x tcon that is wonderful, with step down ring. I will sell that for $200. Or include it in the package for $1000.00

All prices are loonies!

ann

Comments