edited May 12, 2006 in Flea Market
Lens is sold to Ted!

66653350-M.jpg

66653354-L.jpg
66653359-L.jpg
66653375-L.jpg51874440-L.jpg
51874442-L.jpg
51874437-L.jpg

Includes original box, warranty, receipt, and hood.

Also for sale is a gitzo explorer 2220. Used but not abused. $226 at B&H my price is shipped and paypaled for $170.

Check my feedback here and on FM. Thanks for the look!

-j

Comments

• Options
    Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
  • Options
    jeff lapointjeff lapoint Registered Users Posts: 1,228 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    PM sent.

Replied:):
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    So my buyer for the tokina backed out and its back on the block.

-j

That sucksumph.gif I got mine last week and it is great. It's a whole new world out there.

Jeff is a great sellerthumb.gif

It's all his fault I got started with dSLR and now I'm brokerolleyes1.gif

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    It's all his fault I got started with dSLR and now I'm brokerolleyes1.gif

Sure can relate to the 'broke' part:): Have read some good reviews about the Tokina 12-24, I wish.
  • Options
    GadgetGavGadgetGav Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    Am I that buyer..? I wasn't aware I'd backed out...
    In an email two days ago you told me it was still available. I'd apologized for dropping the ball on this sale, and you said no worries. You didn't give me a deadline or say that it was going back on here. You didn't mention that it was cheaper now either... headscratch.gif
    The original thread had been marked with 'SOLD' for several days which was why I thought I'd missed out.
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2006
    GadgetGav wrote:
    Am I that buyer..? I wasn't aware I'd backed out...
    In an email two days ago you told me it was still available. I'd apologized for dropping the ball on this sale, and you said no worries. You didn't give me a deadline or say that it was going back on here. You didn't mention that it was cheaper now either... headscratch.gif
    The original thread had been marked with 'SOLD' for several days which was why I thought I'd missed out.
    PM/email explanation sent. For the record though, I try to be fair with all sales and all interested parties and I've never had any problems here. Our communication was sporatic at best and I never got the "I'll take it" or "sending payment" I tend to use as markers to list an item as pending.
  • Options
    GadgetGavGadgetGav Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    PM/email explanation sent. For the record though, I try to be fair with all sales and all interested parties and I've never had any problems here. Our communication was sporatic at best and I never got the "I'll take it" or "sending payment" I tend to use as markers to list an item as pending.
    Fair enough - sorry for jumping to a conclusion. Looks like it's my loss anyway.
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2006
    GadgetGav wrote:
    Fair enough - sorry for jumping to a conclusion. Looks like it's my loss anyway.

No problem at all Gavin! Thanks for your understanding.
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2006
    Lens is sold. Tripod still available!