Options

Hello,I have some very important questions for you.

MikaGrinMikaGrin Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
edited June 15, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi guys, do you throw my thread in the garbage, you know? the same as this one, i mean if that's the case that's not fair, i just shoot 4000 photos on a big sports event and i'm about to sell alot of photos. if i make good business that means you too, is this correct? You have to tell me please what's going on here....and if there is some thing wrong with my questions.:dunno

I have alot of e-mails to send out,and i am obligated to enter them one by one, is there a way to enter them in multiples and class them by catagories

I would like to know when a customer makes an order they receive a purchace order I would like to see what kind of e-mail they recieve like an example?

And why is it that when I receive the customers confirmation order, when i go to see the details of there order and then i click on the traking number that send me to the US postel service is this normal? why does it not send me to UPS traking page?

Also if i take pictures of people in the streets is there a form i can print out that people can sign alowing me to have the right to use there picture on my web site?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Mika: On Smugmug :thumb
Michael Bastia (MB) Photographie Web Site :lust

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2008
    MikaGrin wrote:
    Hi guys, do you throw my thread in the garbage, you know? the same as this one, i mean if that's the case that's not fair, i just shoot 4000 photos on a big sports event and i'm about to sell alot of photos. if i make good business that means you too, is this correct? You have to tell me please what's going on here....and if there is some thing wrong with my questions.ne_nau.gif
    Mika, not sure what you mean by all of this, can you elaborate? ear.gif
    I have alot of e-mails to send out,and i am obligated to enter them one by one, is there a way to enter them in multiples and class them by catagories
    No, I'm very sorry there is not :(

I would like to know when a customer makes an order they receive a purchace order I would like to see what kind of e-mail they recieve like an example?

Thanks for your SmugMug order!

We truly appreciate your business and hope you'll be delighted with the prints you've ordered.

This email is your order confirmation and payment receipt. It will take about 2 business days to process your order because the photographer whose prints you've ordered has requested extra time to make sure the images are perfect before we process your order.

We'll send you another email to let you know when your prints have shipped. Of course, you can always view your order online at:

https://secure.smugmug.com/cart/order.mg?OrderID=XXXXXXX

Use name@email.com and the password you created when you placed this order to view it.

Here's what's you ordered:

Qty Item Subtotal
    1 4 x 6 (Matte) $2.29 USD

Total: $5.24 USD

We'll ship them to:

(customer address here)

Your shipping method is:

First Class Mail from Georgia. Please allow 3 - 14 business days for delivery after you receive a shipment confirmation email from SmugMug.

Questions? Email us at help@smugmug.com . We love hearing from our customers and typically respond within a few hours.

Thanks again for ordering from SmugMug, the ultimate in photo sharing.

Sincerely,
    Chris & Don MacAskill
    Owners, Photographers, Regular Guys

And why is it that when I receive the customers confirmation order, when i go to see the details of there order and then i click on the traking number that send me to the US postel service is this normal? why does it not send me to UPS traking page?
    We don't use UPS. USPS for economy, and Fedex for priority, and 2nd and 1st busines day. http://www.smugmug.com/prints/shipping.mg
    Also if i take pictures of people in the streets is there a form i can print out that people can sign alowing me to have the right to use there picture on my web site?

Thank you in advance for your help,
    Check out the great resources here, Mika: http://www.dgrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29 (see the sticky threads).
  • Options
    MikaGrinMikaGrin Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Mika, not sure what you mean by all of this, can you elaborate? ear.gif

No, I'm very sorry there is not :(

Thanks for your SmugMug order!

We truly appreciate your business and hope you'll be delighted with the prints you've ordered.

This email is your order confirmation and payment receipt. It will take about 2 business days to process your order because the photographer whose prints you've ordered has requested extra time to make sure the images are perfect before we process your order.

We'll send you another email to let you know when your prints have shipped. Of course, you can always view your order online at:

https://secure.smugmug.com/cart/order.mg?OrderID=XXXXXXX

Use name@email.com and the password you created when you placed this order to view it.

Here's what's you ordered:

Qty Item Subtotal
    1 4 x 6 (Matte) $2.29 USD

Total: $5.24 USD

We'll ship them to:

(customer address here)

Your shipping method is:

First Class Mail from Georgia. Please allow 3 - 14 business days for delivery after you receive a shipment confirmation email from SmugMug.

Questions? Email us at help@smugmug.com . We love hearing from our customers and typically respond within a few hours.

Thanks again for ordering from SmugMug, the ultimate in photo sharing.

Sincerely,
    Chris & Don MacAskill
    Owners, Photographers, Regular Guys

We don't use UPS. USPS for economy, and Fedex for priority, and 2nd and 1st busines day. http://www.smugmug.com/prints/shipping.mg
    Check out the great resources here, Mika: http://www.dgrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29 (see the sticky threads).
    Sorry for that :
    [html]Originally Posted by MikaGrin Hi guys, do you throw my thread in the garbage, you know? the same as this one, i mean if that's the case that's not fair, i just shoot 4000 photos on a big sports event and i'm about to sell alot of photos. if i make good business that means you too, is this correct? You have to tell me please what's going on here....and if there is some thing wrong with my questions.ne_nau.gif[/html]
    don't take this message badly, i was a bit frustreted because i wasn't find my thread anymore in the support forum, and it was very important question for me.

Anyways, thank you guys for your precious help, i have my ansers know clap.gif.Mika
    Mika: On Smugmug :thumb
    Michael Bastia (MB) Photographie Web Site :lust
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2008
    MikaGrin wrote:
    Sorry for that :
    [html]Originally Posted by MikaGrin Hi guys, do you throw my thread in the garbage, you know? the same as this one, i mean if that's the case that's not fair, i just shoot 4000 photos on a big sports event and i'm about to sell alot of photos. if i make good business that means you too, is this correct? You have to tell me please what's going on here....and if there is some thing wrong with my questions.ne_nau.gif[/html]
    don't take this message badly, i was a bit frustreted because i wasn't find my thread anymore in the support forum, and it was very important question for me.

Anyways, thank you guys for your precious help, i have my ansers know clap.gif.Mika
    Hi Mika, you had some duplicate posts in the pro sales support forum. It's aways easy to find your post, just click on your name deal.gif