Options

Canyon Invitation

Steve LearSteve Lear Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited May 29, 2004 in Holy Macro
I took this shot whilst harnessed in at the top of a 90ft. waterfall freezzing my butt off. The specs are something like.....1/8th.sec. @ f5.6 shot at 400ASA on a Nikon D100. If you are ever in my part of the world (about 1hr. West of Sydney) between Nov. and March look me up and I will be happy to take you through one of the Blue Mountains Canyons.

4406009-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Win38-55Win38-55 Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited May 29, 2004
    That picture makes me wonder, what do you do at the bottom? Climb back out? Swim out?ne_nau.gifbowdown.gif No way I would think about backing off into the wide open waterfall.headscratch.gif
  • Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2004
    Steve Lear wrote:
    I took this shot whilst harnessed in at the top of a 90ft. waterfall freezzing my butt off.

Hey Steve,
    My brother and his family lived for about 5-6 years in a town between Melbourne and Sydney and the one thing I can tell you is that you guy's down under don't know what freezing is! We laughed the first time my sister-in-law told us about how they were wearing shorts on a day that the neighbours thought was the start of the next ice age rolleyes1.gif .

You certainly live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Send more pictures. Send more heat ...

Brad