Options

Vacation Rental Condo Ad

JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
edited November 24, 2016 in Video
Aloha video-grinners! I closed out this video project yesterday, and wanted to share with the group. The ad is for a vacation rental condo, which was just recently purchased and completely remodeled. The client was pretty happy with it, and when she showed her husband, his reply was, 'Holy *hit that is awesome!' :rofl

The gear line-up:
Canon 7D II
Canon VIXIA GH20
GoPro
DJI Phantom 4
iPhone 7 Plus (Can you tell which clips?)

Mahalo for taking the time to view!

https://vimeo.com/192290610/9e98b8075f

Comments

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited November 22, 2016
    Excellent. clap.gif
  • Options
    roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2016
    Very cool. Your aerial stuff is coming together nicely. My wife and granddaughter are headed for Kaanapali in a couple of weeks.

I'm headed for the Tetons and Yellowstone if I get the transfer case back together in my van. I have a couple construction projects schedule for Maui in 2017.

Phil
    I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • Options
    JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2016
    kdog wrote: »
    Excellent. clap.gif
    roaddog52 wrote: »
    Very cool. Your aerial stuff is coming together nicely. My wife and granddaughter are headed for Kaanapali in a couple of weeks.

I'm headed for the Tetons and Yellowstone if I get the transfer case back together in my van. I have a couple construction projects schedule for Maui in 2017.

Phil

Thanks guys! I've been practicing several days a week with the aerial camera, and there's definitely a difference between 'flying the drone' and 'smoothly operating the camera while flying the drone'. lol

It's awesome that your family is headed to Ka'anapali, Phil! Hope they have a blast over on the west side (I'm in Kihei). And, I hope you get the transfer case in your van in time for Yellowstone & Tetons. Can't wait to see those photos!