Pantanal caimans

JuanoJuano Major grinsBrasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,669Registered Users Major grins
edited July 12, 2019 in Wildlife

In the Pantanal caimans are NOT endangered...

They lurk everywhere

But they're kind of cute and funny

Comments

  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,650Registered Users Major grins

    Another epic set! Brilliant all! The first one is the scariest thing. Do not want to fall in there!

  • JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,669Registered Users Major grins

    Thanks, I agree with you the caiman mob scene was very creepy and scary!

  • double_entendredouble_entendre Gene pool chlorinator Posts: 137Registered Users Major grins

    Wow. Great shots. Third and fourth truly are whimsical.

    Reminds me that I haven't watched Romancing the Stone in a long while.

  • kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Stuttgart, GermanyPosts: 242Registered Users Major grins

    The first one makes me want to throw a large piece of meat in the middle of the gang, just to see what happens :smiley:

    Awesome set Cristobal. Your photographic versatility is just something that doesn't stop to impress me over and over again.

    Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

    I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

    My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

  • JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,669Registered Users Major grins

    @double_entendre said:
    Wow. Great shots. Third and fourth truly are whimsical.

    Reminds me that I haven't watched Romancing the Stone in a long while.

    I think the third one is out of a Disney movie...

    @kurzvorzwoelf said:
    The first one makes me want to throw a large piece of meat in the middle of the gang, just to see what happens :smiley:

    Awesome set Cristobal. Your photographic versatility is just something that doesn't stop to impress me over and over again.

    Many thanks for the comments!

  • ccraftccraft Christina Craft Photograp Victoria, British Columbia, CanadaPosts: 55Registered Users Big grins

    Wow!!! What an epic experience this must have been!!! Great photos!!!

    Christina Craft - FunkyTown Photography
    portrait and wedding photographer Victoria BC
    C-2529 Vancouver St, Victoria · 360-775-2539

  • JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,669Registered Users Major grins

    @ccraft said:
    Wow!!! What an epic experience this must have been!!! Great photos!!!

    Thank you, glad you enjoyed them.

Sign In or Register to comment.