The only thing I like about photobucket I'd like to see here...

The MackThe Mack Registered Users Posts: 602 Major grins
edited April 24, 2008 in SmugMug Support
is the ability to copy links for IMG tags from multiple pictures with out having to leave one single page. No click and back click and back.

I'm sure you know what I mean, any chance for this?

Comments

• PBolchoverPBolchover Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    If you do not have right-clicks disabled, then you can use Firefox, right-click on an image, select "Copy Image Location", and paste the address into Notepad for each of the images that you wish. (There is probably a similar technique for Internet Explorer.)

Alternatively, if you select a viewing style other than smugmug, you can view the source of the page and see the image source locations there...
  • The MackThe Mack Registered Users Posts: 602 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    I have them disabled.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    The Mack wrote:
    is the ability to copy links for IMG tags from multiple pictures with out having to leave one single page. No click and back click and back.

I'm sure you know what I mean, any chance for this?
    'tis a great idea and our share page has been neglected for some time, we know this. Timely post, we've got a nice improvement to it in the next release coming, though it doesn't go quite as far as what you're asking for, I'm sorry. Baldy's focus is totally on tools like this, and I know he wants to see that ability, and I know he's seen this post as well.

I actually hope that one day, you can get the share info from directly on the gallery page or photo page, without having to leave. That'd be pimp. That's for not this go-round though, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the great feedback and validation - we feel the exact same way.
  • The MackThe Mack Registered Users Posts: 602 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    'tis a great idea and our share page has been neglected for some time, we know this. Timely post, we've got a nice improvement to it in the next release coming, though it doesn't go quite as far as what you're asking for, I'm sorry. Baldy's focus is totally on tools like this, and I know he wants to see that ability, and I know he's seen this post as well.

I actually hope that one day, you can get the share info from directly on the gallery page or photo page, without having to leave. That'd be pimp. That's for not this go-round though, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the great feedback and validation - we feel the exact same way.

Sounds good.
    Shameless plug, did you see my thread about adding images to multiple galleries? :)