Options

This weekend's circus

TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
edited May 4, 2005 in Holy Macro
I'm getting my website updated and added a section for this weekend's pics. Take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks.

I had to use ISO 400 on the 717 and the pics still came out ok without any NR. Sample:

06.jpg
panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
Sony F717 | Hoya R72

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 4, 2005
    Tristan,

This one, as well as the pics on you site, came out really well thumb.gifthumb.gif

ISO400 with the 717 isn't too bad if you have some good lighting. Those spotlights help out a lot.

Looks like you guys had a ball clap.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2005
    Thanks, Steve. I don't know if you saw this post, but once we got through that, we certainly did have a ball.
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 4, 2005
    TristanP wrote:
    Thanks, Steve. I don't know if you saw this post, but once we got through that, we certainly did have a ball.
    OMG :uhoh I remember that post now. The seizure one. Well, at least all worked out well in the end.

What is it about circuses? It was at a RB Circus 20 years ago that we found out my son couldn't hear ne_nau.gif We were in front and the clowns started lighting off firecrackers. I had to almost pull my daughter off the ceiling, she was so scared, but my son just sat there unmoving. 3 operations and 10 years of tubes later he could hear with the best of em. Well, except when his Mom or I ask him to do something lol3.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero