Options

SOLD: hueyPRO NIB

darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
edited January 3, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
Hey folks,

I recieved a great christmas present - unfortunately I already had one!

For sale is a new-in-box hueyPRO for calibrating your monitor(s). I've been using one for over a year and have had zero issue with print colors since setting it up. Very easy to set up and use, works with CRT and LCD displays - desktop and laptop - mac & pc.

The best of all worlds.

Here is some more info for those who have not researched this hardware: http://www.pantone.com/Pages/products/product.aspx?pid=562

PRICE: $75+shipping (actual shipping cost, no "handling" fees)

I will ship USPS/FedEx/UPS depending on what is best for shipping to your lacation (cost/time). I am willing to ship anywhere as long as you pay in US$ :thumb
~ Lisa

Comments

• Options
    rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    darkdragon wrote:
    Hey folks,

I recieved a great christmas present - unfortunately I already had one!

For sale is a new-in-box hueyPRO for calibrating your monitor(s). I've been using one for over a year and have had zero issue with print colors since setting it up. Very easy to set up and use, works with CRT and LCD displays - desktop and laptop - mac & pc.

The best of all worlds.

Here is some more info for those who have not researched this hardware: http://www.pantone.com/Pages/products/product.aspx?pid=562

PRICE: $75+shipping (actual shipping cost, no "handling" fees)

I will ship USPS/FedEx/UPS depending on what is best for shipping to your lacation (cost/time). I am willing to ship anywhere as long as you pay in US$ thumb.gif

Lisa,

I'll take it.

Sent you a PM
    Randy
  • Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Ahhh... I just missed it.... :cry
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    Yeah Bill, you could have even saved shipping!

Randy, I've responded to your PM.

Sale Pending
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    darkdragon wrote:

You mean you wouldn't charge me a delivery fee to bring it to the NCC meeting? :D

My excuse for the late reply is that I'm out in the middle of Bryce Canyon right now and only have limited Internet access. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. If the pending sale falls through, please let me know!
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2009
    darkdragon wrote:

Randy, I've responded to your PM.

Sale Pending

Payment sent -- Sorry, been out of town today.
    Randy