Options

FS: Epson P-4000 + Sigma EF 24mm f/2.8 + Sandisk Micro SDHC 4GB

AdaptiveAdaptive Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited January 11, 2009 in House of Canon
Epson P-4000-

Features a high-capacity 80GB hard drive, so you can download and save images from your camera, memory card or computer on the spot!! A large 3.8" LCD with Epson Photo Fine technology means your clients will see every vivid detail in brilliant clarity and color.
  • Makes it easy to share your favorite photos, videos and music - anytime, anywhere - without a computer
  • Includes a rechargeable battery so it's always ready to travel
  • Large 3.8" LCD with convenient zoom capability displays photos, videos and more
  • Features Epson Photo Fine LCD technology for remarkable color and detail
  • Built-in card slots support CompactFlash I/II and Secure Digital memory cards (supports additional card types with third-party adapter)
  • Includes Hi-Speed USB 2.0 for fast uploads and downloads to and from your computer.
The Epson P-4000 has what you need to store and share thousands of photos, videos, music and more - anytime, anywhere. Ready when you are. I am not going to lie to you the screen on this thing makes your photos look soo amazing, great way to impress clients!!!

* The only gripe I have about it is that it does not support my 8gb SDHC cards which is what I primarily use...

EPSON1.jpg
EPSON2.jpg
EPSON3.jpg
EPSON4.jpg
EPSON5.jpg
EPSON6.jpg
EPSON7.jpg

You will receive Epson P-4000 + Soft Travel case + Charger + Burnt Disk with all manuals, brochures, and literature about the Epson P-4000. Box is gone, sorry.

First $400 takes this beauty
Shipping and paypal e-check fees included.

SIGMA 24mm f/2.8

This lens works great for what it is.
(sharp but noisy, and slow autofocus)
This lens is very sharp, even wide open, and has great bokeh. The only negative trait it has is a tendency to flare in direct sun, (it's wide angle lens what do you expect! hehe jk but it's a sigma trait really).

This copy looks a bit beat up, but the optics and mechanical aspects are great. First the bad
  • The outside looks a little scuffed up from moving around in the camera bag.
  • This lens DOES NOT have USM. So if you are accustomed to shooting with L glass this little guy might startle you because it is quite noisy. hehe
  • There is a small crack on the little screen thing that shows you the focus range. I really never noticed it until today when I was using the macro lens to take photos...
  • Box and manual are missing
Now for the goods!!
  • The lens is affordable! Great way to start your prime collection!!
  • This lens is VERY sharp and makes some really nice wide angle shots!!!
  • The lens was never dropped or damaged. There are no dents or major gashes anywhere.
  • There is no dust inside the lens
  • Lens is EF mount!!! I use it on my 5D and 1DMarkIII with no problems!

lens0.jpg
lens1.jpg
lens2.jpg
lens3.jpg
lens4.jpg
lens5.jpg
lens6.jpg
lens7.jpg
lens8.jpg
lens9.jpg

First $180 takes this beauty
Shipping and paypal e-check fees included.

SANDISK 4gb MICRO SD High Capacity Memory Card

This can be used for Phones or Small Cameras.
My phone does not support 4gb high capacity memory cards. I did not know this when I purchased the card and I can not return it because I already opened the packaging... So I am sitting here with this card that I can't use. I'm sure it will work with any blackberry or iphone or whatever, I would check first before you inquire about purchasing. I paid $40 for this thing at Staples not even 30 days ago. Here is link for details.

http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(2702)-SDSDQ-016G-A11M-SanDisk_microSDHC_16GB_Card.aspxo

Looking for $35 shipped & paypalled.

sd1.jpg
sd2.jpg
sd3.jpg

Thanks for looking
Sorry for all the images I had fun playing with the macro lens, don't get to use it very often.
Oh and these are all unedited resized images. If you want to see a full size image just ask.

Comments