Options

gallery slideshow option disappeared

Miko40DMiko40D Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited January 12, 2009 in SmugMug Support
For some reason, the slideshow button is no longer appearing in any of my galleries. I followed the instructions concerning the CNAME change a while back. Has there been a new change I'm not aware of?

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    Miko40D wrote:
    For some reason, the slideshow button is no longer appearing in any of my galleries. I followed the instructions concerning the CNAME change a while back. Has there been a new change I'm not aware of?

I am assuming your site is: http://www.ffphotog.com from your previous posts. It would be helpful if you would put your site address in your dgrin signature so it's easier for us to find.

This CSS of yours is hiding the entire breadcrumb object for your visitors which contains the slideshow button:

#breadcrumb {visibility: hidden;}
    .loggedIn #breadcrumb {visibility: visible;}

If you want to hide the bread crumb navigation, but leave the buttons like the slideshow button, then I'd suggesting replacing those two lines above with this:

.notLoggedIn #breadCrumbTrial {display:none;}
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    Miko40DMiko40D Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    Thanks a lot! Obviously, I'm a newb with the HTML/CSS stuff.
    jfriend wrote:
    I am assuming your site is: http://www.ffphotog.com from your previous posts. It would be helpful if you would put your site address in your dgrin signature so it's easier for us to find.

This CSS of yours is hiding the entire breadcrumb object for your visitors which contains the slideshow button:

#breadcrumb {visibility: hidden;}
    .loggedIn #breadcrumb {visibility: visible;}

If you want to hide the bread crumb navigation, but leave the buttons like the slideshow button, then I'd suggesting replacing those two lines above with this:

.notLoggedeIn #breadCrumbTrial {display:none;}
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    Miko40D wrote:
    Thanks a lot! Obviously, I'm a newb with the HTML/CSS stuff.

Oops. I had two mispellings in the previous recommendation. It should be:

.notLoggedIn #breadCrumbTrail {display:none;}
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question