Options

FS: 40D Body Only-w/orig. box, 2 batteries, +extras

Ratty2austinRatty2austin Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited January 15, 2009 in House of Canon
Hi there, I have been looking at upgrading to the 5DmkII (haven't we all! :thumb)

so I am going to just throw this out here if anyone is interested in getting a 40D for themselves, as I hear they are still pretty popular!

I picked up my 40D new in April 2008, and have taken about 22,600~ photos with it since new. I have never dropped it, or damaged it in any way- it has been on some adventures with me, but always kept clean and put in a backpack for carrying. So it is in "almost-excellent" condition. worst wear and tear= (minor polishing swirls from when I wipe off the screen from time to time)

I still have the box, cables, 2 batteries (belkin brand batteries) charger (not pictured CB-5L) CD's and manuals (still in shrink wrap!) and unused neck strap (I am keeping my smugmug neck strap that is in the photo :deal)

oh, and I can also throw in an Ultra II 1Gb CF card as a 'starter card' if you want it.. (although, techincally its not fast enough to utilize the camera's full potential, but works just fine :lol3 ) I also have a cheapo shutter release cable with lock for long exposures... (also not pictured) works just fine.

I am looking to get about ~$750 for what I have listed here :)

Paypal and shipping accepted, I would prefer a local transaction.. but hey, I understand that not everyone lives close by :D

now for the pics!
(sorry about the quality of these ones.. they were taken with the point n shoot)

455159416_xsGtn-L.jpg

455159402_4w98m-L.jpg

455159389_ZVFdG-L.jpg

455159379_8tghy-L.jpg

example photos are all over my smugmug galleries- ratty2austin.smugmug.com

just check the exif to make sure it was this camera and not my p/s

thanks for lookin!

(oh, of couse I will consider trades for the 5Dmk II if someone is downgrading :wink )

(shipping to USA only, thanks!)

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2009
    I want it, but all I have is $170 :cry couple more months and I'll be able to get a 40D or 50D. Cause I doubt you'll sell it for $170 lol.
    Jer
  • Options
    Ratty2austinRatty2austin Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited January 15, 2009
    I want it, but all I have is $170 :cry couple more months and I'll be able to get a 40D or 50D. Cause I doubt you'll sell it for $170 lol.

Keep and eye out-either mine will be still for sale, or you will find another good deal on one :D

they are nice though! if I do upgrade to the 5DmkII, i will miss the high speed mode :cry (6.5fps!)