Options

Weird Question!

is300soonis300soon Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
I might have been dreaming but this seemed so real.

I could have also read it on here or in a Magazine. Yesterday was a blurr of travel so bare with me.

I thought i saw a how to on resizing alot of images at once. THIS IS WEIRD. See i took a ton of pics yesterday and there was dust inside my censor so the pictures are a waste so I don't mind trying to resize them to 1024x xxx

Is there a hot to do on this? Did i dream this? Or was it maybe on this site?

please help me asap.

thanks
D

Comments

• Options
    edited May 9, 2005
    bump?
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2005
    As long as they're all the same orientation (i.e. landscape or portrait) you should be able to create a Photoshop Action that will do it. I think you create the Action, select all the photos, then Batch Process them with the Action. ne_nau.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2005
    I wish that during some cold, drizzly winter week, that there would be a tutorial on actions. I could not give them any attention right now.

and that reminds me that my printer is out of paper.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2005
    I swear this looked like something in Windows as weird as that sounds :(

D
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    Bookmark this
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I wish that during some cold, drizzly winter week, that there would be a tutorial on actions. I could not give them any attention right now.

and that reminds me that my printer is out of paper.

g
    http://www.atncentral.com/

Also google on combinations of photoshop, action, tutorial, atn - you'll get some nice links.

As it was mentioned, being a NAPP member also may help - they have quite some articles on their site..

HTH
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    MitchMitch Registered Users Posts: 111 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    is300soon wrote:
    I might have been dreaming but this seemed so real.

I could have also read it on here or in a Magazine. Yesterday was a blurr of travel so bare with me.

I thought i saw a how to on resizing alot of images at once. THIS IS WEIRD. See i took a ton of pics yesterday and there was dust inside my censor so the pictures are a waste so I don't mind trying to resize them to 1024x xxx

Is there a hot to do on this? Did i dream this? Or was it maybe on this site?

please help me asap.

thanks
    D

In PSCS this is an easy one and it doesn't matter the orentation.

In PSCS2: File>Scripts>Image Processor. Select the folder where the pictures are, where you want them, File(s) Resize to Fit, using the max pixels for the longest side in both W and H.

For PSCS you need to download Dr Browns Image Processor from RussellBrown.com. It works the same as above.

Not fast but it works.

Mitch