Options

How do you guys want nits, bugs, &etc

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited May 10, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Separate smugmug threads? Mail to help@smugmug.com? Both? Something else?

I've been redesigning my site and posting issues as I came accross them. Is that working?

I just want to put things on your queue in the most convenient way for you guys.
If not now, when?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    rutt wrote:
    Separate smugmug threads? Mail to help@smugmug.com? Both? Something else?

I've been redesigning my site and posting issues as I came accross them. Is that working?

I just want to put things on your queue in the most convenient way for you guys.

rutt, there's a bugs and features request thread here
  • Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    andy wrote:

Saw that. So that's another option. Don posted something about "Not official support." In my own life as a software geek, it's important for me to get each issue into a separate bug database item. Making sure that all the different kinds of bug reports make the transition is a pain. So I just want to know what the team likes best.
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    rutt wrote:
    Saw that. So that's another option. Don posted something about "Not official support." In my own life as a software geek, it's important for me to get each issue into a separate bug database item. Making sure that all the different kinds of bug reports make the transition is a pain. So I just want to know what the team likes best.

so then i'd post it in the thread and email help@smugmug.com which is what don advised in his "not official support" thread...