Options

FS/FT: Canon 40D, Lenses, 580ex II, and more...

jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited March 27, 2009 in House of Canon
Well I've been really tempted by the dark side(Nikon) lately and since I was going to be upgrading lenses and bodies over the next year, I've decided I at least want to give it a try so I'm jumping ship, at least temporarily, to see how it fits me. Anyways to fund this exploration I'm having to sell off my Canon stuff so heres your chance to pick it all up! Heres what I've got for sale:

Still Available:

Lenses:

Canon 28mm 2.8 - $140 - Great little lens in great shape. Perfect walk around lens for a crop sensor, gives you close to the "standard" 50mm field of view.

Accessories:
Kenko 36mm Extension Tube - $60 - Great way to get started in macro photography. Just put it between your camera and any non EFs lens and you can focus a ton closer. Really fun accessory.

Already Sold:

Bodies:
*SOLD*Canon 40D - $720 - Awesome camera, in awesome shape. Takes beautiful pictures and is a wonderful camera. Includes factory accessories, and 2 extra battery.

*SOLD*Canon 20D - $365 - Awesome camera that offers a lot of value when compared to other cameras in this price range. Its in great shape and was used as a backup for my 30D and then my 40D. Includes factory box and all factory accessories plus a spare battery.

Lenses:
*SOLD*Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM - $250 - Came with a 20D I bought from a friend and works great.

*SOLD*Canon 70-210mm 3.5-4.5 USM - $150 - If you are looking for a "consumer grade" telephoto lens this is one of the best ones you can find for the money. Its the same build quality as the 28-135mm lens, much better than the typical 70-300mm that you find with the real USM and faster than the 5.6 that they are. Awesome lens.

*SOLD*Canon 50mm 1.8 Mk II - $70 - Great shape, I can't find the lens cap for it right now but I keep a UV filter all the time and if you really want I'd be happy to find a cap for it.

*SOLD*Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 - $350 - This is an awesome "normal" lens for any Canon with a crop sensor. This was the lens that was always on my camera and is in perfect condition. Only 6 months old. Includes factory box, lens hood, and front and rear caps.

*SOLD*Sigma 50-150mm 2.8 HSM - $450 - Wonderful alternative to the 70-200mm 2.8 lenses giving you comparable field of view on a crop camera and makes a perfect companion for a 17-55mm range lens.

Accessories:
*SOLD*Canon 580EX II - $325 - If you shoot Canon this is THE flash to use. Professional, weather sealed, top of the line flash. Its in great shape, little wear on the top of the flash where the guy I got it from had dropped it but it is purely cosmetic and you really wouldn't notice it unless it was pointed out.

*SOLD*Canon BG-E2 - $125 - Fits 20D-50D camera. Great shape and works flawlessly. Also includes two replacement batteries.

*SOLD*Canon 420EX - $130 - Great starter flash or back up flash. Works great, minor scuffs but nothing major. I also have an off brand stofen for this flash that will be included.

Well I'm sure there's more and I'll post them up as I come across them. I also have a 20D and a Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 that I will be putting up for sale after I start to replace my Canon equipment with Nikon stuff. I may be interested in trading for the Nikon equivelent of much of this stuff so if you got it just let me know. Prices are flexible but I don't plan on giving it away so please send reasonable offers. Shoot me a PM if you are interested! All items are also for sale locally in Athens GA so you are welcome to pick them up or check them out if you are local for a small discount. I have all positive feedback on ebay under the same user name and have bought/sold a few things on here as well with no problems. Let me know if you have any questions or interest. Preference and discounts will be given to those buying multiple items so feel free to buy them all!:thumb

**edit-all prices have been adjusted to include shipping and paypal to make prices easier**
Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge

Comments

• Options
    bigphilbigphil Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited January 29, 2009
    pm sent on 420ex
  • Options
    edited January 29, 2009
    Heres a couple of pics of the stuff thats still available:

Canon 28mm 2.8:
    463628327_ZzxM8-L.jpg

Sigma 50-150mm:
    463629340_LkhRk-L.jpg
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

• Options
    edited January 31, 2009
    Bump for updates,some price changes, and the weekend! Send me offers!:ivar

• Options
    baltoedbaltoed Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited January 31, 2009
    PM sent Canon BG-E2
    PM sent Canon BG-E2

jrmyrnsm wrote:
    Bump for updates,some price changes, and the weekend! Send me offers!:ivar
  • Options
    edited February 1, 2009
    Sorry I forgot to include that the 40D would come with an extra battery and the BG-E2 will include two replacement batteries. Thanks!

• Options
    baltoedbaltoed Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited February 4, 2009
    Recommendation Rated 10 by 10
    ==================================================
    thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
    *** FREE BUMP ***

I have no idea why he wishes to try the *other guys* but it was to my advantage. I paid for my purchase on Sunday afternoon. And Wednesday morning it arrived in perfect condition. Packed very securely and he was great to deal with in email. What else to say? This isnt Ebay so Im not going to write AAA+ Seller..( oh wait.. I just did...lol )

ED
    rolleyes1.gif

===================================================
  • Options
    staildonutstaildonut Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited February 7, 2009
    Please let me know if the pending deal for the 40d falls through.
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2009
    Post updated with whats left. Added the 20D and the Tamron 17-50 to the mix. All prices still include shipping and Paypal. Thanks!

• Options
    amg2833amg2833 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    Pm Sent
    For the Tamron.
    ANTHONY :thumb
    [AMG]photos

[Yashica Lynx 14E | Canon 30D | Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 | 540ez | Cactus V4s]

• Options
    amg2833amg2833 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2009
    Great seller!
    My Tamron lens came quick and its in wonderful condition.

Don't hesitate to buy from this fellow.
    ANTHONY :thumb
    [AMG]photos

[Yashica Lynx 14E | Canon 30D | Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 | 540ez | Cactus V4s]

• Options
    JimClarkJimClark Registered Users Posts: 305 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2009
    PM sent on the extension tube and possibly the sigma 50-150 also
    "Christianity, if false, is of no importance,
    and if true, of infinite importance. The only
    thing it cannot be is moderately
    important." C. S. Lewis