Options

Can I remove my customer banner only from my homepage?

metkemetke Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited February 1, 2009 in SmugMug Support
I am trying to remove the banner I created from my homepage only and keep it on all my other pages. I have been looking through and trying tutorials for hours to no avail. I figure its probably and easy fix but I can't seem to figure it out. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    ashishpandeyashishpandey Registered Users Posts: 100 Big grins
    edited February 1, 2009
    metke wrote:
    I am trying to remove the banner I created from my homepage only and keep it on all my other pages. I have been looking through and trying tutorials for hours to no avail. I figure its probably and easy fix but I can't seem to figure it out. Any suggestions?

It helps if you let us know your site URL
    Assuming that your site is metke.smugmug.com, you can the following css to remove the header from your homepage
    .homepage #my_banner {
      display: none;
    }

Also, for posts like these, please use the customization forum rather than support forum. That way you may get a faster response as more customizers will see your post
    Ashish
    http://photography.ashishpandey.com
    smugmug ID: ashishpandey (but I prefer my domain URL above :D)
  • Options
    metkemetke Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 1, 2009
    Thanks so much Ashish! It worked. I'll be more careful when posting in the future.
    It helps if you let us know your site URL
    Assuming that your site is metke.smugmug.com, you can the following css to remove the header from your homepage
    .homepage #my_banner {
      display: none;
    }

Also, for posts like these, please use the customization forum rather than support forum. That way you may get a faster response as more customizers will see your post