Options

WTB 35mm Film Camera - Elan 7 preferred

ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
edited February 22, 2009 in House of Canon
I am looking for an Elan 7 film camera. One of my college roomies is chronically ill and her kid is in college, taking a photography class and some jerk sold her one that doesn't work - of course by mail and money order. To buy it was a stretch. I want to help her out.

Since she knows I am a photographer I told her I'd see if any of my friends had one that was reliable to get her though the class that they'd part with. So if anyone can help me out with a reasonably priced camera that works, I will get her one of my lenses. Thanks.
Kathy Rappaport
Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
http://flashfrozenphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2009
    ChatKat wrote:
    I am looking for an Elan 7 film camera. One of my college roomies is chronically ill and her kid is in college, taking a photography class and some jerk sold her one that doesn't work - of course by mail and money order. To buy it was a stretch. I want to help her out.

Since she knows I am a photographer I told her I'd see if any of my friends had one that was reliable to get her though the class that they'd part with. So if anyone can help me out with a reasonably priced camera that works, I will get her one of my lenses. Thanks.

email sent offering Elan 7 w/ BP-300.
  • Options
    tonyp884tonyp884 Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited February 15, 2009
    I have an Elan 7E in great shape.
    tony p
    Monroe, NC
    ChatKat wrote:

• Options
    darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2009
    KEH has an Elan II for $14, seems like a good deal. I have an Elan II and I think it would be fine for a college student.

http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductDetail.aspx?groupsku=CE029990084120&brandcategoryname=35MM&Mode=&item=30&ActivateTOC2=&ID=11&BC=CE&BCC=1&CC=2&CCC=1&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2009
    ChatKat told me over a week ago that she already got what she needs from a friend.
  • Options
    darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2009
    scottgee1 wrote:
    ChatKat told me over a week ago that she already got what she needs from a friend.

Oh ok! That's cool. :D
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2009
    Thanks!
    darkdragon wrote:
    Oh ok! That's cool. :D

I really appreciate the help. My stepdaughter had a Rebel 2000 and she gave it to me to give to my friends kid. It's all good - thank you everyone.
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com