ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
edited May 13, 2005 in Landscapes

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    That Water Looks Pretty Wild
    ehughes wrote:
    Hey Mr Huges.......was it really windy there? the water looks pretty choppy.
    Boy that place looks so pretty......wish I could have gone.......actually if I had of been visiting this forum when Andy first told me about it I could have gone over........but alas, my trip is not till August and September this year.

I hope I get a heap of lovely shots in Montana and Ohio to share with you guys as much as you have shared with us.

Thanks for showing your images...looks really really nice there...I'd love to go there some day........ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Hey Mr Huges.......was it really windy there? the water looks pretty choppy.
    Boy that place looks so pretty......wish I could have gone.......actually if I had of been visiting this forum when Andy first told me about it I could have gone over........but alas, my trip is not till August and September this year.

I hope I get a heap of lovely shots in Montana and Ohio to share with you guys as much as you have shared with us.

Thanks for showing your images...looks really really nice there...I'd love to go there some day........ Skippy (Australia)

Where are you going in Ohio?
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    Hi Greaper
    GREAPER wrote:
    Where are you going in Ohio?
    Small town called Jackson, I was there almost 4 years ago, wanted to see a White Christmas which almost didn't happen, but I did get to see it actually snow for the first time in my life, so that was pretty awesome.

I think we have a girls weekend away in Tennesse, I'm sure I'll end up being the driver at some stage, cause I don't drink rolleyes1.gif

My friend, her hubby and family brought a house recently, same town, different location, I keep telling her to find me a squirrel :D well she was kind enough to find me a Racoon last time on it's on bed of live rice, which she insists is normal rolleyes1.gif and I'm like........NOooooooooo!!! I wanna see one walking all by itself eek7.gif

Gawwwwwww how hard is it to convince someone that Racoons and Squirels are cute ne_nau.gif :crazy :lol4 I did get to see a heap of deer, and yes it's true I thought they were cows in the paddock, but was quickly corrected of my error :D awwww I just have the best times when I go to USA, I love it, this will be my sixth trip, and I'm sure it wont be my last :D

Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,006 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    ehughes wrote:
    21855220-M.jpg

21772729-M.jpg
    those this is what mine are suppose to look like thumb.gifclap.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2005
    ehughes wrote:
    21855220-M.jpg

I really like the bold surface architecture of the rock with its contrasting colors in combination with the green trees. Very nice shot.thumb.gif

Susan
  • Options
    kudbegudkudbegud Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2005
    great capture...that second one is a clasic!
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2005
    Fantastic Ed thumb.gif