Options

FS: Promaster 7500DX Flash

jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
edited February 16, 2009 in House of Canon
Good Afternoon Folks,
I'm selling my Promaster 7500DX flash. It has been a very good flash on my XT in the past, and on a friend's 20D, just last week. I have attached a few pictures of the actual item for sale. The range is 17mm (using the included diffuser) to 105mm, with bounce and swivel capabilities. It uses 4 batteries, and I will include an unopened pack of 4 alkalines. $99 shipped in the CON US. Thanks for looking and have a good afternoon :D
Jim...

Comments

• Options
    edited February 4, 2009
  • Options
    edited February 4, 2009
    and #3...
  • Options
    who_dat73who_dat73 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited February 15, 2009
    is this still for sale
    Hey found this forum looking for a review of the 7500DX and was wondering if its still for sale and if so what kind of payments do you prefer I would prefer paypal if possable
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2009
    jgoetz4 wrote:
    and #3...
    Good Afternoon,
    Yes it is still available. A $99 USPS Money Order will be fine. No pay pal.
    Thanks for looking and have a good day :D
    Jim...
  • Options
    who_dat73who_dat73 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited February 15, 2009
    jgoetz4 wrote:
    Good Afternoon,
    Yes it is still available. A $99 USPS Money Order will be fine. No pay pal.
    Thanks for looking and have a good day :D
    Jim...
    Sorry to be a pest but one more question I have been looking into these for a little while on the promaster website but they dont give alot of helpfull info and cant find much elswhere. My question is do you know if this will work with a XTi I like the price and if all will work and match up I am pretty sure I will go with it..
    Thanks
    Mike
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2009
    who_dat73 wrote:
    Sorry to be a pest but one more question I have been looking into these for a little while on the promaster website but they dont give alot of helpfull info and cant find much elswhere. My question is do you know if this will work with a XTi I like the price and if all will work and match up I am pretty sure I will go with it..
    Thanks
    Mike
    Hey Mike,
    Not 100% sure if it works on the Xti ne_nau.gif It does work on my 40D, however.
    I'll see if I can find information on it tonight.
    Jim...
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2009
    who_dat73 wrote:
    Thanks
    Mike
    Good Afternoon MIke,
    The Xti was released in late 2006. The 40D came out in late 2007. Since it works on my 40D, I would have to beileve that it would work on your Xti as well. If you want to try it to see if it works, send me the USPS Money Order. If it doesn't work on your camera, then just ship it back and I'll refund your $99 thumb.gif
    Have a good day :D
    Jim...
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2009
    Item Withdrawn
    Folks,
    I have decided to keep my Promaster Flash and use it with my 5D. It's a great combination. Thanks for looking thumb.gif
    Have a good evening :D
    Jim...