April is bored

aprilapril Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited January 18, 2004 in The Big Picture
Can I gripe here?

If so I am so bored. Its a slightly rainy day here in georgia so I gues sno moon will be out tonight either for me to try and take pics of. I have been sitting here chaging the themes on my store website, I think I finialy found one i llike. LOl now I am BORED again. Very much so.

This was a good idea for posts.

I'll try and get some pics posted of my cat meow soon

April
www.homedecor4you.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. "

Comments

• fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2004
    april wrote:
    Can I gripe here?
    Sure...why not?
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2004
    Hey, if you're bored and it's raining, take some neat rain shots.

I had to shoot some video of the rain for work this evening. It was only drizzling at the time. So I found myself coming up with creative ways to show the few drops which had landed on cars. When we cut the tape I realized that my attempts to capture raindrops with a workable background had actually paid off. Sometimes I don't think the same way with a video cameras as with a still camera, and that leads to decent video composition.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au