FS: Canon 50mm 1.2 L

NorthernBuckNorthernBuck Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
edited April 2, 2009 in House of Canon
This lens is relatively unused and in excellent condition. I picked it up thinking it would help with indoor sports. I decided to get a 1D Mark III so I don't need the lens anymore. My wife threw away the box but I have the leather pouch. Also has a UV filter and both caps. Asking $1250. Call 419-572-6877 or pm if interested.

Comments

• ThetolleymanThetolleyman Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2009
    If you somehow become interested in trading for a like new in box 100-400 L IS let me now.

This lens is relatively unused and in excellent condition. I picked it up thinking it would help with indoor sports. I decided to get a 1D Mark III so I don't need the lens anymore. My wife threw away the box but I have the leather pouch. Also has a UV filter and both caps. Asking $1250. Call 419-572-6877 or pm if interested.
  • NorthernBuckNorthernBuck Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
    edited March 7, 2009
  • ThetolleymanThetolleyman Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2009
    Lens
    Yes, to be real specific this one:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=123138
  • NorthernBuckNorthernBuck Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
    edited March 7, 2009
    Yes, to be real specific this one:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=123138

Well that presents me with one heck of a dilema. I'd really like to do this but I ordered a 1D Mark III that will deliver Monday. The money from this lens is supposed to help with buying the camera. I have a 70-200 2.8 L that I like quite a bit but the 1.3 crop factor will make that lens a little shorter than I'd like for football and soccer. This lens would be perfect for college football and soccer. I may have to get a loan. headscratch.gif
  • vivaphotoartvivaphotoart Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 22, 2009
    have you expereinced focus issues witht eh 1.2?

Have you experienced any focus issues with the 1.2? Apparently there are some back focusing problems?
  • Tom AbbottTom Abbott Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2009
    focus issues with 50L
    All copies of the 50L exhibit focus shift due to the design. All super fast 50s exhibit focus shift, not just Canon's. The 50L is awesome.
    Have you experienced any focus issues with the 1.2? Apparently there are some back focusing problems?
  • vivaphotoartvivaphotoart Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited April 2, 2009
    Still available?

melanie