Options

WTH: 1 photographer for a large group portrait- SanDiego, CA May 16th or 17th

heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
edited March 10, 2009 in For Hire
If you feel that you are up to the challenge to photograph 17 very pale, average looking, fun Alaskan folks on the beach.... I'll congratulate you on your bravery... and I might be interested in hiring you....
My entire immediate family is going to be visiting that area for vacation... and we need someone on May 16th in the evening / sunset or May 17th in the morning. We will have a beach house rented and would love some large group shots as well as whatever you can pull off...at the beach.
PM me a link to your website and lets talk about it.

Oh, and any photos of me have to be approved before broadcasting on the world wide web... :giggle:giggle:deal:thumb

Comments

• Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2009
    If you feel that you are up to the challenge to photograph 17 very pale, average looking, fun Alaskan folks on the beach.... I'll congratulate you on your bravery... and I might be interested in hiring you....
    My entire immediate family is going to be visiting that area for vacation... and we need someone on May 16th in the evening / sunset or May 17th in the morning. We will have a beach house rented and would love some large group shots as well as whatever you can pull off...at the beach.
    PM me a link to your website and lets talk about it.

Oh, and any photos of me have to be approved before broadcasting on the world wide web... :giggle:giggledeal.gifthumb

Ill just throw this out there right now.....

If you ever choose anywhere near Baton Rouge for a family get-together....just let me know!!!

Ive never seen an Alaskan up close.eek7.gif
  • Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2009
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    I've never seen an Alaskan up close.eek7.gif
    rolleyes1.gif

Maaaan, I can't think of a good comeback. Darn.
    But that is just too funny.