Options

Services Gallery Issue

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited March 12, 2009 in SmugMug Support
My site is http://photos.brogen.com and when I go to Customize on my Services gallery, it gets stuck at "Loading subcategories" and fails to load which in turn is causing my services to not display. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Randy
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2009
    Keep trying it's loading instantly for me. And i'm on slow evdo connection.
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2009
    Thanks for the quick reply Andy. I was able to finally open it in Safari but not IE or FireFox, however, the content has been mostly lost for some reason and add to that now I have a white outline showing up on my front page around the flash images. I've not made any changes to these so I'm very concerned as t why out of the blue these things are freak'n out and the structure is going missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to find my backup of the code for my services page but if you can assist me with the white lines on the main page I would be very thankful as I'm trying to get my marketing campaign off the ground with my new branding. Thanks again.

Randy
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• Options
    edited March 11, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Keep trying it's loading instantly for me. And i'm on slow evdo connection.

Update: The issue with my Services gallery appears to be recreated when I switch themes. It deletes all of the html in the gallery description.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• Options
    edited March 11, 2009
    Ok...progress:

I found a couple of things:

1) Somehow the gallery number changed from 4140260 to 5782623. I don't know how this would be possible.

2) The old Services code that I had that did not include the Custom Holiday Card section works. As soon as I add the code that includes that (which used to work), the page is only visible on Firefox.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• Options
    edited March 12, 2009
    Hey Andy,

UPDATE: Hopefully you are reading these in reverse order. I fixed the issue with the slide show. The border was set to ffffff which I've not changed and it wasn't showing up white in the past. I changed that to 000000 and it fixed the issue.

-Randy
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com