Options

SOLD: Dynatran Monopod Like New

AbiciriderbackAbiciriderback Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited March 15, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Selling a like new Dynatran Model AT-1016 Aluminum Monopod. It has 3 separate extension adjustments. Collapsed it measures about 24.5". Fully extended it measures about 68". I have used this Monopod maybe 3-4 times at the most. For the last 1.5 years it has just been sitting. No scratches or tear in Foam.
PayPalled and Shipped to lower 48 $40.00. I will only ship to lower 48 sorry

Ray Still

monopod2.jpg

monopod1.jpg

monopod3.jpg
[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    Not trying to debunk your theory here guy. But if you go to the website that you readily display in your 3rd image.....they are selling them brand new for $42.00 headscratch.gif
  • Options
    Scott SScott S Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    I second that, i already sent a pm asking if he would sell for a lower price since its 42 bucks on amvonas site.
  • Options
    AbiciriderbackAbiciriderback Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    Scott S wrote:
    I second that, i already sent a pm asking if he would sell for a lower price since its 42 bucks on amvonas site.

Are you the price police. You are incorrect read the website correctly it is $42 if you buy quantity of 12
    It is $46 for a single piece.
    That does not include shipping
    Get you facts correct before you pop off or keep it shut

Ray Still
  • Options
    aydoganaydogan Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    send pm
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    :thwakSettle down people. We do not appreciate this behavior on Dgrin. He can ask for any price he wants to.
  • Options
    Scott SScott S Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    We are not the price police but you must think we are right as you started at 50.00 and lowered it twice.
  • Options
    FotoMikeFotoMike Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    I am sure a mod will jump in here eventually, but really if anyone has a question about prices they should send a PM and keep the post clean of any negative remarks (such as the ones on this thread). It is not our job to price police other people's post. They will gain the knowledge that their price is too high by either reading PM's stating that or by having no interested buyers.

Going around and price policing other people's post is not okay on Dgrin,
    if you have a question, bring it up with the seller privately.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 15, 2009
    The OP has indicated this item is sold. Title updated, please read the guidelines and chill out folks. Case closed.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]