From The South 40

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited March 15, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I watched the bird walk across the limb and then stop with one foot in the air when the limb turned up......

490897113_jnTmJ-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    Beautiful image of a great-tailed grackle Azzaro. First image of one not in a bird book that I've seen. When I shot this boat-tailed grackle I wasn't sure of the difference but it's clear now.thumb.gifthumb

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    South 40! how many acres do you havemwink.gif
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Beautiful image of a great-tailed grackle Azzaro. First image of one not in a bird book that I've seen. When I shot this boat-tailed grackle I wasn't sure of the difference but it's clear now.thumb.gifthumb

Hi Jack....Thanks for looking in......My knowledge of birds is pretty limited...If he/she comes back I will know what it is... Nice shot you got of the boat-tail.
    You must really be into birds....If you want him.... you are more than welcome to do a screen grab.............. azzaro
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    cj99si wrote:
    South 40! how many acres do you havemwink.gif

How about none:D I live on 24 acres. A while back I decided to shoot only pictures on the 24 or from the 24 acres and show them on SmgMug. I did and accurate count today and I have taken 87 pic. and have shown 66 of them.

DaddyO said you have a series going, and I said yup and I need a name for it and he came with The South 40....... When I typed in, from the south 40, I thought DaddyO would see it and get a kick out of it. It never occurred to me that somebody would think I owned a bunch of land. rolleyes1.gif azzaro
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    Nice capture. thumb.gif Composition. Sweet DOF / Bokeh.
    :DMichael
    Michael