Options

Photography "From The Ground Up"

mpflies2mpflies2 Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited March 16, 2009 in Technique
Hi everybody. I've been reading along and participating in the Dgrin challenges for a few weeks now and realizing this is a pretty helpful community of people. I was hoping I could add to that by mentioning my new blog.

It occurred to me that most of my retained learning comes from writing things down, so I thought it would be a good idea to write about photography from the basics up to advanced topics like off-camera flash, studio setups, night photography, and other things of that nature.

In light of this, I figured why not write in a place where other people could get use of the info as well so that I benefit more than just myself. I'd love some critiques and honest opinions on the layout, content, etc. I hope it will help some people newer to photography and be a good refresher for those advanced photographers.

It's always a pleasure to have people follow a blog so if what I say interests you, please subscribe on the right hand side of the page.

Keep up the great topics in this forum! I've learned so much from reading everyones thoughts and ideas.

www.marcpaynephotoblog.com

Thanks Everybody!!!! :barb

Comments

• Options
    catspawcatspaw Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    Nice! there's a blog thread elsewhere, but I'm following you through Blogger now. I definitely enjoy this sort of photog talk clap.gif
    //Leah
  • Options
    mpflies2mpflies2 Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    thank you!
    thanks Leah! I'm trying to update daily but I'm sure in time I'll slip back to 1 to 2 topics a week as they become more advanced.

Marc