Options

WTB: Yashica twin reflex camera

RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
edited March 18, 2009 in The Other Guys
I would like to try out some medium format stuff. If you have a yashica TLR that you're not using much, please PM me. I'm interested in ANY of them from the "LM" to the "124G"

Thanks a lot!

070125-yashica.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    Hmmm, my dad used to have one. I remember sitting for portraits at Christmastime while he fiddled with all the knobs. :D I'll see if he still has it and if he's willing to part with it.
  • Options
    edited January 4, 2009
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Hmmm, my dad used to have one. I remember sitting for portraits at Christmastime while he fiddled with all the knobs. :D I'll see if he still has it and if he's willing to part with it.

Great ! Thanks !!! :ivar
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    no luck - still has it but still wants it. sorry!
  • Options
    edited January 4, 2009
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    no luck - still has it but still wants it. sorry!

no worries - i appreciate the effort! thumb.gif
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2009
    Gawd....I wish I still had mine.......That was my first real wedding camera and did I love that camera.....sure do miss it..........
    Now I do have a RicohFlex TLR.......a true collectible......I would part with it for $150....takes only 120 film shoot 2 1/4 square for mat.....no case or meter. will try to post photo tomorrow in my sale thread to bring it back into play again.............
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited January 5, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    Gawd....I wish I still had mine.......That was my first real wedding camera and did I love that camera.....sure do miss it..........
    Now I do have a RicohFlex TLR.......a true collectible......I would part with it for $150....takes only 120 film shoot 2 1/4 square for mat.....no case or meter. will try to post photo tomorrow in my sale thread to bring it back into play again.............

I'll look forward to your thread Art.
  • Options
    ksvaksva Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 23, 2009
    Raphy wrote:
    I'll look forward to your thread Art.
    I've got one. Send me an email with your address and I'll send you a pic.
    ksva (at) comcast (dot) net
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Rockledge, FL on the Space CoastPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    Art, That brings back memories. My first "good" camera was a RicohFlex (where the two lenses were "geared" around the edges and both turned to focus). Replaced it with a Yashicamat that had the crank on the side to advance the film.

Could that have been 50 years ago? Have I gotten THAT old? headscratch.gif

I don't have either of them or the 2.8 Rolleflex or the black Nikon SP and lenses anymore. :gone

Jim
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2009
    Raphy wrote:
    I would like to try out some medium format stuff. If you have a yashica TLR that you're not using much, please PM me. I'm interested in ANY of them from the "LM" to the "124G"

Thanks a lot!

070125-yashica.jpg

SEVERAL ON EBAY RIGHT NOW....................

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p0.m38.l1311&_nkw=yashica+mat+124&_sacat=See-All-Categories
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website