Options

SOLD: Sandisk Extreme III SDHC Card 4gb (3)

leaheleahe Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
edited March 19, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
There may not be many people on these forums that use these memory cards, but just in case any of you do or know one who does I am offering these. My husband purchased three SanDisk Extreme III SDHC cards in 4GB capacity from Circuit City when they were going out of business. He thought my camera used them, but it doesn't and they are not returnable. He paid $20 per card so I am just looking to get out of them what we paid and that price will even include shipping. Thanks for looking!

ALL 3 HAVE BEEN SOLD - Thank you

Comments

• Options
    chusonchuson Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited March 18, 2009
    leahe wrote:
    There may not be many people on these forums that use these memory cards, but just in case any of you do or know one who does I am offering these. My husband purchased three SanDisk Extreme III SDHC cards in 4GB capacity from Circuit City when they were going out of business. He thought my camera used them, but it doesn't and they are not returnable. He paid $20 per card so I am just looking to get out of them what we paid and that price will even include shipping. Thanks for looking!

Are they brand new? If it's still available I will take one.

You can contact me by PM or e-mail super_jason_chu@hotmail.com

Thanks.
  • Options
    catspawcatspaw Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2009
    you'd post this after I just ordered 2 from Amazon for the G10s. d'oh! g'luck selling shouldn't be an issue :)
    //Leah
  • Options
    leaheleahe Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    haha, sorry Catspaw... I was really excited that I got CF cards for my 40D for that price. I know how you feel.

chuson, I sent you a PM. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited March 19, 2009
    leahe wrote:
    haha, sorry Catspaw... I was really excited that I got CF cards for my 40D for that price. I know how you feel.

chuson, I sent you a PM. Thanks.
    Replied. Waiting for paypal address.
  • Options
    edited March 19, 2009
    Just send the payment thru Paypal~!

Great communication, thanks.