Options

Janey, part II (18+)

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited March 20, 2009 in Go Figure
After we were done playing with poppies and fabrics, we moved to a secret location where some old ruins served as a some natural props. Janey turned out to be quite a gymnast and we used that ability of hers to get some interesting poses. You'll be the judges how we did.

#1: IMG_1497.jpg

493815468_iha7y-XL.jpg

#2: IMG_1490.jpg

493815450_wxTxw-XL.jpg

#3: IMG_1519.jpg

493815492_533Vg-XL.jpg

#4: IMG_1550.jpg

493815534_z32xy-XL.jpg

#5: IMG_1554.jpg

493815551_xQkfz-XL.jpg

#6: IMG_1555.jpg

493815575_2nU4G-XL.jpg

Enjoy! C&C welcome!

This post was made with the assistance of Star*Explorer
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited March 18, 2009
    #6 is excellent, four straight lines offset by the curve of the main subject. I hope you had the paramedics on hand just in case :)
  • Options
    edited March 18, 2009
    MagicKiwi wrote:
    #6 is excellent, four straight lines offset by the curve of the main subject. I hope you had the paramedics on hand just in case :)
    Thanks!
    Yeah, actually my assistant was right next to her just in case. I even had to clone him out of the frame:-)
  • Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2009
    I like #6 as well - the curves of her body echo the mountain range behind her. Pretty cool. #1 has some neat shadows on her body going on. At first I thought she was wearing body stockings lol.
  • Options
    Candid ArtsCandid Arts Registered Users Posts: 1,685 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2009
    Her skin looks really weird in #6 to me. Agreed though that the posing and background are spectacular. But there is just something about the skin, mainly on the top, highlighted portion. It looks to be painted or something... Just m .02.ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited March 18, 2009
    Thanks guys!
    As to the skin... She's not the first black lady I had had a priviledge to photograph, and I must say - it differs from a person to person. Here in SoCal we deal with a huge amount of multiracial mixes, so skin colors can be pretty wild. I'm not even saying about how any particular skin reacts to the light mix and particular type of body lotion used ...:-)
  • Options
    WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    Excellent images Nik, Love the all, lovely poses and great light on all.

Congrats.

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    edited March 19, 2009
    Wineman wrote:
    Excellent images Nik, Love the all, lovely poses and great light on all.

Congrats.

Z.
    Thanks, Z, appreciate it! thumb.gif
  • Options
    bmoreshooterbmoreshooter Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2009
    skin tone
    I like what you've done here but I have one suggestion. For some reason her skin looks very dry in all of her shots. Perhaps a little lotion or baby oil before the shoot may help. Just be careful that she does'nt overdo it or you find yourself fighting with shiney spots.
  • Options
    edited March 20, 2009
    I like what you've done here but I have one suggestion. For some reason her skin looks very dry in all of her shots. Perhaps a little lotion or baby oil before the shoot may help. Just be careful that she does'nt overdo it or you find yourself fighting with shiney spots.
    It has been applied before each look. mwink.gif
    But maybe it dried out quickly - it's a high desert and high winds. headscratch.gif
    Thanks for looking and commenting! thumb.gif